Crystal Study Group: Moonstone

DownwardSpiral

catching up

First I want to say that with the moonstone I didn't set any intentions or have any expectations. Sometimes it's just fun to see what happens : )

I spent most of today away from my moonstone and other than feeling tired.....I feel fine. No sneezing, coughing, headache, and my nose feels pretty normal. So I'll see what happens when I take it with me to work tomorrow.

Something I noticed in the article linked in my first post was synchronicity. LOL so now it's story time. As some of you know I'm trying to get back to CA. Six months ago I was forced to move. Prior to the move all the signs were pointing to a move to CA but that didn't happen. Of course that left me very disappointed along with feeling very disillusioned. Since the move I'm still trying to land back on my feet....but.....I'm ready to get back to work on moving to CA. A few weeks ago my son asked to purchase a movie from Amazon. I spent two nights and several hours trying to find a book to order along with the movie just to get free shipping. Amazing considering just about any book not at the bookstore I can always find at Amazon. I saw the book Your Hearts Desire by Sonia Choquette but hesitated to buy it because I already know about the law of attraction. Several books later I kept being drawn back to that book so I decided to buy it and see what it had to offer me. Now this is what I find interesting. When you place an order with Amazon they will give you an expected arrival date. The day after I placed the order I received an e-mail telling me I could expect my order sooner than originally anticipated. It seemed a few days later my son said something about it being shipped and then on Thursday it was delivered. LOL I should say this was my book (plus one other book)as my son is still waiting for the movie to be shipped.

I spent last night and then this morning into the afternoon reading this book and I have to say.....I think this is the best book I have ever read explaining step by step the process to getting what you want. I could identify with several points as to why I seem to have hit a roadblock in getting back home. And on the flip side I could identify with what I read as far as how easy it was to get here to Illinois. In my mind I've been looking at what I did to get here and comparing it to my thoughts/feelings/actions to get back home. This book was exactly what I needed as it literally pinpointed the areas I need to "change" in order to succeed. So I'm very excited and ready to get to work : )

Also interesting is that I mentioned feeling more balanced with my emotions. The word balanced popped up in this book as well as in a chapter of the online course I listened to today. And then there was a news story on ATT's website showing an Ipad? Iphone? with balance written on the top of it. So balance seems to be a key element.

And then this......in my first or second post I mentioned being pointed to death....and then there was the bombing in Boston and then the fertilizer plant in Texas. Still not sure what to make of this.

DownwardSpiral

lol always forgetting something

Last night I forgot to mention my inspirational card of the week was balance : ) While I was typing out my response (and in my room with me were two pieces of moonstone) my nose once again started to become stuffy and then today I was back to a stuffy/runny nose and some sneezing and coughing.

I just spent the past few hours looking/listening to you tube videos for cleansing/clearing the chakras and then it hit me....balance. So I started looking for chakra balancing videos as well.

So I'm going to continue searching for chakra cleansing/balancing videos until I can find a few I like and then put them to work : )

And I just found this.......Glands and organs influenced by the sixth chakra:
Pineal, pituitary, brain, eyes, ears, nose. http://www.algonet.se/~anki-p/third eye.html

So shelikes2read was right on the money in mentioning the third eye. I think I'll look for videos specifically for clearing/balancing the third eye chakra also....and then hopefully the moonstone will leave my nose alone.

dancing_moon

And I just found this.......Glands and organs influenced by the sixth chakra:
Pineal, pituitary, brain, eyes, ears, nose. http://www.algonet.se/~anki-p/third eye.html

So shelikes2read was right on the money in mentioning the third eye. I think I'll look for videos specifically for clearing/balancing the third eye chakra also....and then hopefully the moonstone will leave my nose alone.

That should do it! Let us know how your balancing progresses!

shelikes2read

For some additional Third Eye support, the pitch that resonates with the Third Eye is 221.23 Hz. There are a bunch of YouTube videos out there that play this tone. Doing a search on it yielded this: https://www.google.com/search?q=221...rome.0.57j62l3.863j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You can pick and choose from the videos and play them either while meditating, or even as background audio while you're doing other things.

The "seed sound" for the Third Eye is AY (as in "say"), a long A sound. So you can also produce that sound while meditating to help boost the Chakra that way.

(Actually, here's an interesting site that illustrates info about ALL the Chakras, including seed sounds, frequencies, and physical correlations: http://mysticbeats.com/Chakra-Details.php )

Good luck! And let us know what techniques you try and how they work. :)

dancing_moon

Thanks for the links, Shelikes. I don't know if Downward will use them, but I certainly will. :D

DownwardSpiral

Thanks for the links, Shelikes. I don't know if Downward will use them, but I certainly will. :D

Thanks from me too.....I'll be sure to check them out. That just reminded me of some links you (Shelikes) had posted...possibly in the cleansing with sound thread? There was something I had listened to and had wanted to get back to.

I think my root chakra could use some work as well. That site I linked is saved in my favorites on the root chakra. I was skimming what it was saying and I noticed pain in the feet.....this is a really big problem for me.

I have no doubt that sound can have an effect. I did find a you tube video using binaural beats. I only listened to half of it but I could feel my root chakra spinning and then at various times I could feel a strong vibration running down my legs and then my feet would vibrate....and then the pain in my feet would get very uncomfortable. I had the feeling it was sending all the negative stuff (lol for lack of a better word) down into the ground.

dancing_moon I'll be sure to report back about any cleansing/clearing/balancing.
Oh and dancing_moon this thread is so that anyone (this includes you) can share their experiences with moonstone : )

DownwardSpiral

finishing up.....

Last night I thought about making yesterday my last day with moonstone. The day started off with the moonstone getting the last laugh. I had rubbed the tip of my nose with my finger and somehow managed to get coffee on my nose. I was at work for two hours and had talked to quite a few people before someone finally said something. For the most part I was feeling happy but as I went through the day and thought about my life I started to feel very resentful. Not only did my chakras need balance...my life needed balance as well. I did get a few intuitive hits. (and I'm thinking the article said moonstone can enhance intuition)

This morning I went ahead and took the moonstone with me to work. As the day progressed I started getting a really strong feeling that the moonstone did what it had set out to do.......to help balance my emotions.....to show me I have blocks in my energy field.....and that I need some balance in my life...inside and out.

Something that really suprised me was that this morning I had stepped out of my case and my supervisor came along and told me I needed to stay in my case. Normally an emotionally charged okay! would of come out of my mouth but today I apologised and told him I was sorry.

And then this afternoon another intuitive hit......I went to the store to get a cinnamon roll and once inside I got the sudden urge to buy a lottery ticket (scratcher) Someone was at the machine so I went to go look for a few things and had almost forgot when I once again saw the machine and no one was there. I bought the first ticket to catch my eye and it turned out to be a hundred dollar winner.

I'm going to check out the links posted by shelikes2read as I still have work to do on me....and I need to get going on working on getting back home.

I've really enjoyed working with moonstone. Hopefully next time I can try meditating and see what else it has to offer me.

MaineGirl117

About that nose...

Have you considered that the moonstone was actually concentrating all that "negative" stuff in your head, and giving it an evacuation point? :D Deep healing really takes time, and goes through various phases like the dry nose/congestion, runny nose.

Moonstone has been making an appearance in various ways for me. Pictures on Facebook and even a reference to it in the last DDT circle reading, now this thread. I'm off to check out the link now!

PS: The third eye can become calcified over time and diminish it's receptive abilities. Heavy metals will also do this. I wonder if that's what you were getting rid of?

DownwardSpiral

No doubt the moonstone could of been using my nose to "release" everything bad/negative. Today I was also thinking it could of simply been representing "blocks" in my energy field. Recently I've been working on further developing my psychic abilities and having chakras that are clean/clear and balanced can only be a plus in helping to receive messages. Maybe the moonstone was saying hey wait a minute....you need to work on this. Having said that I've been spending time searching for meditations/beats to clean/clear and balance my chakras. There's alot for free on the internet. I've found a few that are over an hour long and then there's also several shorter versions. LOL I've been looking for and downloading the longer versions and then today it hit me......when will I ever really have the time. So now I want to go back and look at the shorter versions. I did find one the other night but haven't been able to find it again.(and why I'm now downloading)

I've actually started working with another stone so I'm going to carry over the cleansing/balancing and any results to the new stone.

Something I hadn't mentioned but will do so now......while I was working with the moonstone I kept seeing rabbits. Not the same one everyday but different ones in different places. For the most part they were calm and eating or simply being still. Yesterday I started my new stone and I saw one and it went running into the bushes. Today I didn't see any.

Something else that was interesting was I kept seeing a hawk and then one day I saw the hawk with a baby hawk. Yesterday I saw the Mom and Dad and the baby all flying together.

wildchilde

thanks for sharing your experiences with Moonstone, DS! I love this stone and it rarely bothers me to wear it, but ever once in awhile it is a bit too much. It appears you have figured out for yourself what is going on, so all I will say is that you might also consider that Thursday there was a Full Moon in Scorpio and that 'moonstone' being a stone of the moon cycle can wreak havoc on people (esp. women) during full moon...and if you are also astrologically aligned to Scorpio this may be why a few days ago the moonstone was just overwhelming for you.