Adverse effects with stone or crystal ?

Starri Knytes

I inherited many quartz crystals, the happiest stones ever, so didn't think anything of purchasing a crystal ball. I had heard and read accounts of stones absorbing energy from any number of things good and bad. The first crystal ball I purchased held very old energy. Funny how it spoke to me so clearly in the store, at first sight I just knew. I felt so connected to it that I didn't feel the need to clear or charge it. That very night I used it, what it showed me was unnerving. It didn't matter what angle I approached it from it gave me the same image, that of Atlantis in flames and a woman to one side in the foreground watching it burn. I tried not to see it, moved candles, added candles, I even took it into a different room. Still the same image, crystal was so powerful that within the first few second I feel myself being sucked in. Needless to say I wrapped it in black silk and then cleared it properly the next day. It still draws me out of my body as it should, but the woman and Atlantis are gone. I kind of wonder now what she would have told me had I given her a voice.

stonesatiety

Starri Knytes: The double aquamarine in matrix I described earlier in the thread came from Atlantean times. It showed me the earth and sea destroying Atlantis, an example of what goes around, comes around. The intense pain and terror ripple through time.

When you cleared the sphere, you let it know that you would rather not see that image. However, the stone remembers. We don't "brain wipe" stones when we clear them. In spirit they remain complete. In any case, they communicate easily across time and space with other stones. It sounds like you might be ready to explore that Atlantean scene. If so, ask the stone if it will share. I just ask 'em as I would a fellow human.

When I first heard about Atlantis, I didn't like it. It felt rotten to me. It has taken years to work through my revulsion from living in that time. We needed a complete restart in that case. The fires you saw the woman watching were an early stage of the destruction.

Starri Knytes

It sounds like you might be ready to explore that Atlantean scene. If so, ask the stone if it will share. I just ask 'em as I would a fellow human.

When I first heard about Atlantis, I didn't like it. It felt rotten to me. It has taken years to work through my revulsion from living in that time. We needed a complete restart in that case. The fires you saw the woman watching were an early stage of the destruction.
Thank you, I may be ready. I didn't know what I was being shown only that I found it unnerving. It was later when looking to connect with my Goddess and guide that I saw a representation of what I'd been shown.. My Goddess very much resembles the woman in every aspect. I did try to find that pg again but for the life of me could not. It's very sad, the loss of such an advanced society. I've always had a fascination with Atlantis.

I'm not sure now if I read your post I'll do that again now, and I will ask my sphere to show me.
Thank you

stonesatiety

My pleasure, Starri Knytes. Our options tend to be diverse and open. The stones know this, as does any Diety. Good journey!

Btw, I forgot to mention that once I worked through my holds regarding late Atlantean civilization, I remembered what a great place it was until then. It feels good just writing about it. :)