Gemstone for shock/grief

MizGrace

I was with a guy who stole from me my fiance, I threw him out in Feb the same year as my mother passed away. This morning I decided to look for something of my mother's it had gone. I have reported it to the police but, I am in shock I am so angry at myself for being so stupid. I won't ever forgive myself as it's so important to my mother and myself.
I feel so empty...and hurt..and angry at myself.

is there a gemstone I can use to help with this please?

wildchilde

I am so sorry for your pain! (((((((((((MizGrace))))))))))))

For me, situations like this call for the combination of rose quartz and rhodonite. The rose quartz is for grief and helps to be a large piece, the rhodonite is for emotional healing especially in situations like this where a trust has been broken and trampled upon and you have feelings of anger, blame, and resentment and the like on top of the grief you are feeling.

shelikes2read

I'm sorry that you are going through all this. :( Rose Quartz is a great suggestion, as it's a powerful Heart Chakra stone. So is Rhodochrosite, so if you have any of that lovely pink stone, you might try it. I think Rhodonite, another pink stone, was suggested above, as well.

Along with pink, the Heart Chakra also resonates with the color green, so if you have any green stones, you might make use of those, as well. Or Unakite, which is pink AND green.

Thoughts and prayers for you, as you continue to deal with both grief and betrayal. :(

stonesatiety

A nice, strong smoky quartz crystal can work wonders with grief. I noticed this while working in a gem and mineral store, and started leaving smokies out where sad, grieving people could hold them. People would hug the crystals like stuffed bears and visibly relax.

greatdane

I am so sorry for your pain, MizGrace

I'm sure all the stones mentioned are great. I would like to say that quartz crystal clusters around I find wonderful. They are an all around great crystal and the clusters seem so potent. You can cleanse other crystals or stones by just putting them on a quartz cluster, clusters never need cleansing. Perhaps one cluster with some of the other stones mentioned might be useful as quartz tends to magnify the power of other stones.
Blessings and I hope you get the item back, but whatever happens, I hope your heart can start to heal. He has stolen enough from you, I hope you get your heart back and it heals completely.
GreatDane

MizGrace

I have put some gemstones on my windowsill.
I am going to read the posts and look to see what gemstones I have. I don't know all their names. I like to buy them if I see them though. I feel sorry for them mainly and get the "Oh poor thing you need a nice warm home not an awful dusty box."
so they follow me home with my inquisitive feline friend, who just loves new gemmy's

Thankies

intuitiveinsight

Hi MizGrace,
For shock try rhodonite and for grief try black tourmaline and hurkamer diamond.
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

morphine

In your situation I definitely highly recommend Tourmalinated along with Arkansas quartz.
And possibly Amber.

Believe in your strength, no matter what.

Wishing you all the best. *huggs*

MizGrace

Police dealt with it, some items still missing but! I got my mum's wedding ring back! and some of her gaming items. Thank you for your prayers, I don't know what you all did that was so positive but, it worked.
Everything ok item wise so happy to get the ring back. It's so important as played with it as a child.

Only thing is him and his family are very angry as I expected and really abusive. I am ignoring this as, to me, he lost! I won and he has to accept that in life and grow up. I am not his money machine anymore and I will crawl upwards even though he left me near bankrupt. I will keep going and hopefully succeed in life. Where there is life there is hope :p

I am currently drawn to Amethyst and it's making me wanting to find my soul family, purple seems OT be calling me all the time not sure why.

shelikes2read

That's wonderful news that you got at least some items, including your mother's wedding ring, back! I hope that even more things (preferably everything) can be recovered.

Shame on him for taking what's not his, and on his family if they are defending his thievery.