Rainforest jasper?

MizGrace

Ok so I was sitting looking at some gemstones I had a dream i must get a pendant it was a dream about my mother who has passed over and the pendant's too expensive to find.
so ther eis no way I could get it as, I'd never find one cheap enough.

Then I heard whisle sitting searching this stone and pendant the words.

alternative Rainforrest Jasper.
I went OMG... Im hearing thing's. I haven't looked it up yet but it's weird. I guess I'm abit worried what it is.

shelikes2read

I found a bunch of info on Rainforest Jasper with google, including the fact that it's a type of Rhyolite (which I didn't know). There are so many kinds of stones that are classed as types of Jasper, that it's hard as heck to keep track of them all.

My rule of thumb is that anything that falls into the Quartz family, including various types of Agate, Jasper, Onyx, Carnelian, et al, are going to have a lot of properties in common by virtue of being made of silicon dioxide. Then we can get into color therapy, and correspond the hue of the stone with the various Chakras. THEN, once I make those determinations, I can look the stone up online and see if there are even more metaphysical properties and uses for the stone.

If you view your stone collection through this lens, you'll realize that even a small to modest-sized collection is quite an aresnal. :)

MizGrace

Interesting way to look up these stones. I wouldn't have even thought of that. sounds like you really know stones very well

wildchilde

Ok so I was sitting looking at some gemstones I had a dream i must get a pendant it was a dream about my mother who has passed over and the pendant's too expensive to find.
so ther eis no way I could get it as, I'd never find one cheap enough.

Then I heard whisle sitting searching this stone and pendant the words.

alternative Rainforrest Jasper.
I went OMG... Im hearing thing's. I haven't looked it up yet but it's weird. I guess I'm abit worried what it is.

what a beautiful dream!! I am dying to know what is the pendant in the dream!! :D

Rainforest Jasper is actually the green form of Rhyolite. (You can find some great information on most crystals and gemstones at this site.) And here is a good site that explains the 'naming' of different Jaspers.

I have a feeling that perhaps your spirit guide is trying to get you in touch with the earth energy, healing your environment, and balance of your own energies as well.

Here's a great quote on green rhyolite from the site link:
Green Rhyolite will also assist you to feel more balanced emotionally. It may strengthen relationships as it brings a stream of happiness, joy and contentment to your life... which will flow through to those with whom you are in contact with.

I have a lovely little tumbled piece and it is very calming and sweet energy. You can easily see the quartz and feldspar in mine. I have found Jaspers to be extremely powerful stones and I think a lot of people don't really realize just how much healing they have to offer us because they aren't all sparkly or expensive like many other stones. This stone is very inexpensive so you should be able to find it just about anywhere for very little money.

Now...what about that original pendant makes it so expensive????