Anubis Oracle

Silverlotus

Does anyone know anything about the new deck featuring Kris Waldherr's artwork: The Anubis Oracle by Nick Scully and Linda Star Wolf?

It looks very interesting, based on information available on Amazon. I haven't read the book that expresses their philosophy, Shamanic Mysteries of Egypt. It sounds interesting too.

MoonGypsy

Hi silverlotus!
i pre-ordered this set back in May, and have just received notice that it was shipped today. :D i ordered it because i have the Shamanic Mysteries of Egypt book by Nicki Scully and Linda Star Wolf, and i think it is very spiritual and deep and i like it very much! It features the exquisite art of Kris Waldherr, and i have always thought, "Gee, these paintings would make a gorgeous deck!" So, when i discovered that Nicki and Linda were coming out with an oracle featuring Kris' artwork, without knowing anything else about it, i ordered it right then...;)

You can read about the Anubis Oracle here:
http://theanubisoracle.com/

You can read about their book "Shamanic Mysteries of Egypt" here:
http://shamanicbreathwork.org/writtenworks/mystery/mystery.html
Autumn Blessings,
MoonGypsy:*

Acacia

Nicky Scully is amazing. She has a tremendous relationship with the Egyptian Pantheon. Her work is deep and transformative (can you tell I'm a big fan?). I had a chance to see the Anubis Oracle cards in a workshop with Nicky a few months ago, the cards are beautiful and if you have an understanding of the Egyptian Pantheon you can work with the cards. I eagerly await the arrival of the deck.

Silverlotus

Thanks so much for the info. I've preordered the deck from Chapters (it isn't expected in Canada until Oct. 14th). It looks like it might be the Egyptian deck I have been waiting for. :)

I will likely look into the book as well. It seems like something I would both enjoy and get a lot from.

ilweran

Does this deck include Bast and/or Sekhmet? If so I might have to get it....

Guiding Cauldron

WOW thank you this is great looking and i could see myself getting into it easily too!

Asher

ilweran said:
Does this deck include Bast and/or Sekhmet? If so I might have to get it....

Both are included! The website gives an complete list of the pantheon & a paragraph or 2 about each (taken from the book).

Asher

MoonGypsy

Oh i am excited! :D i just checked on my tracking number and my Oracle of Anubis set is being delivered today!!!

ilweran

Asher said:
Both are included! The website gives an complete list of the pantheon & a paragraph or 2 about each (taken from the book).

Asher

Great :D Thanks