Some more Doreen Virtue decks...

Ange

I went into town with Glyn's brother today, and he wanted to go into a large bookstore....

I did try....honestly.....

But, I found, to my horror, that a deck had jumped off the shelf and had landed in my hands just as I got to the checkout with Steve....

Wel, what could I do? There was a big queue, and I couldn't stand there arguing could I....saying I didn't know how the deck had got into my hands etc.....so I was left with no opition but to buy it.....

It is the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins deck......and I've just asked it something and you just wouldn't believe the cards that have come out.....so uncanny....:)

But this is the same as the other night....and I sat minding my own business flicking through ebay, when I had a sort of a seizure.....and I came to, and I had pressed the buy it button.....

Again....I didn't have a choice did I....cos I couldn't go back on a legally binding deal on ebay.....so I had to carry on with the sale......and these are the Messages from your Angels....:):)

Apparently, you can put both these decks together and use them as one....:)

Ang x

Mellifluous

Enjoy! I looked for the new one in the store yesterday but I guess it's still not out yet.

scorpio-eagle43

Hahaha,

You made me laugh. I think i have a seizure everytime i'm on amazon, and end up clicking the buy button.
You where meant to have these decks then, if they just landed in your lap so to speak. Mermaids and dolphins, and messages from your angels are two of the better decks doreen virtue as done, they do seem to give quite accurate results. I didn't know you could use them together though, mmm must try that

Blessings xx

Ange

I saw somewhere that the new one is out at the end of October.....:)

I wouldn't mind the decks being destined to be with me....but my water rates are destined to be paid too....:)

Oh well....tomorrow is another day eh...:)
Ang x

knowledge seeker

Haha :D :D
So that's what the mysterious deck collection diagnosis is, Seizures!?! Finally I have an answer my husband has been asking for about this....problem.

Come to think of it, haven't had any seizures for a while, however I expect that when I come within a 20 metre range of a Soul Card deck one of these seizures will occur ;) :D

I have alot of DV decks, & you can combine all & any of them. (Just as you can with any oracle deck just about) However the results vary. I've found that using 2 different types of decks is quite amazing. Such as using a Healing with deck & a Messages deck. If you're really feeling up to it, you can pull 2 cards for each position - one from each deck - & combine them for the message for each position. Works rather marvellously (when my mind is turned on or off :D )
Just experiment, try new things, different combinations of decks, etc :) It is fun & can become quite motivational & inspiring too :D

Best of luck with your new decks, oh and you're water bill ;)

Ange

The water bill was due first of Oct.....but I had a seizure....lol.....:):)

Ang x

Tansey Ella

While in the used book store the other day I kept hearing "go over " there ( the clearance section) and finally I did and got two great CD's. One for meditation and connecting with spirit. It was on sale, how could I say no.

Rev_Vesta

Some more of Doreen Virtue Decks.....

Well here goes..... how many have I collected.... ( I do work with them though)...

Magickal Mermaid & Dolphins
Messages From Your Angels
Healing with The Angels
Ascended Masters
Archangels Oracle
Goddess Guidance
Saints and Angels....

Here are some spread ideas.....

Take Three Decks......

Deck #1 A B C D E F
Deck #2 A B C D E F
Deck #3 A B C D E F

read each column, putting them together like a story... quite powerful........

Do a year spread? Jan 1, 2, 3
Feb 1, 2, 3
March 1, 2, 3
April 1, 2, 3
May 1, 2, 3
June 1, 2, 3
etc.......... (incredible).......

If you wish to use 2 Decks..........
A - 1, 2
D-1, 2 E-1, 2 B- 1, 2
C-1, 2

Hope you have fun playing with these spreads..........