The 'Shabby Chicness Lenormand' deck...is finished and available...

tarotlyn

:heart::) So...again, my friends, what do you think about a 'mini' Shabby Chicness deck so
that they would fit easier on a Grand Tableau spread? And for purposes of taking photos of
the layout to share with friends through lennie study threads and via emails. Plus they are
just so darn cute!

i am checking printers now...and i only see TGC with this size so far...BUT i will do more
research and see what i can come up with.

So what do you all think?

:heart: Lyn

MoonGypsy

Sis, i am not sure my eyes could handle a mini version with these images. i think the deck is the perfect size now, but then, i don't use the "Grand Tableau" lay out.:p How small are we talking about here? i wish i could "see" a sample.

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

LadyZelda

Personally, I would not go for a mini deck as my reading cloth is large enough to set up a GT;) So I'd rather enjoy my poker size cards :love:

Besides that I've been having awesome results with my SC!!! :party:

So accurate and specific answers! :thumbsup: The "special" cards have proven to be very useful! :love: and I did get some of them popping up so appropriately in readings.

One of my reading got The Cat as an answer and it was so eloquent! I'm getting also very accurate reading with the "yes, no, maybe" spread :thumbsup: and it is so right to the point that you must make sure that your question is right to the point too, no ambiguity allowed! :laugh:

MoonGypsy

i totally concur with Lady Z! :D It is definitely one of the most awesome reading decks i am blessed to own! [And i do have a "fair few" :p :eek:]

OctavaSpera

~ tarotlyn is DA BEST. peace out. chicago-style. ~

tarotlyn

Sis, i am not sure my eyes could handle a mini version with these images. i think the deck is the perfect size now, but then, i don't use the "Grand Tableau" lay out. How small are we talking about here? i wish i could "see" a sample.

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx
:heart: Sis, I think when cards are mini (approx 1 3/4" x 2 1/2") you would be on automatic pilot
as far as looking a them in a GT...you would probably mostly go on 'glance' and 'feeling' :p LOL :laugh:

I just saw a friend using them in a video and they just fit so perfectly on a small area...
...probably just a passing fad for me...LOL (and 'another' project to add to the fire!) :laugh:

Thank you :heart: Sis!

Personally, I would not go for a mini deck as my reading cloth is large enough to set up a GT So I'd rather enjoy my poker size cards

Besides that I've been having awesome results with my SC!!! :party:

So accurate and specific answers! :thumbsup: The "special" cards have proven to be very useful! :love: and I did get some of them popping up so appropriately in readings.

One of my reading got The Cat as an answer and it was so eloquent! I'm getting also very accurate reading with the "yes, no, maybe" spread :thumbsup: and it is so right to the point that you must make sure that your question is right to the point too, no ambiguity allowed!
Thanks :heart: LadyZelda, for sharing that you like the 'special' cards...they really work for me too
...like the 'money' card and the 'work' card...so helpful and less confusion whether it is the
fox or the bear or the anchor or the...on and on...LOL

I think my main reason for making this deck and adding those cards, was to keep myself
from going nuts with the ancient way of reading them...but I do stick pretty close to tradition otherwise.

Re: yes, No, Maybe spread...
I think you are talking about you spread I added to the PDF file at the last minute.

FOR EVERYONE: Here is an exerpt of LadyZelda's Yes, No, or Maybe Spread' :
...from my SC PDF MEANINGS file:

"Other Extra 'Special' Cards
Note: These last three 'special cards may come in handy and can be used when the
querent asks you a yes or no question. The meanings of these three following cards are
self-exclamatory, of course: Yes Card, No Card, and Maybe Card. These cards should never
be used as your focus card because they need to be free to describe your focus card.
LadyZelda, shared the way she reads with these cards.
She asks a question, then draws cards UNTIL she comes to her answer of Yes, No, or Maybe."

...again...Thank you, :heart: LadyZelda, for sharing that way of using these 'special' cards and
I am so thrilled that you find the deck accurate :)

i totally concur with Lady Z! :D It is definitely one of the most awesome reading decks i am blessed to own! [And i do have a "fair few" :p :eek:]
OMG...my :heart: sis...you have been collecting for a loooong time...one can only imagine
what you are hoarding over there! LOL And actually i wasn't really collecting that much
until i met you on AT...: :laugh:...
Collecting decks is so contagious! LOL

~ tarotlyn is DA BEST. peace out. chicago-style. ~
:heart: OctavaSpera, I have to ask (and hope it isn't dumb ar_se) for 'DA'...for the moment
i just can't think of what that is? and i don't know what the 'chicago-style' is either...being from California...:p

i am sure i am going to say: Oh yeah... when you tell me what it all means...:laugh:

Thanks for posting hon :heart:

:heart: hugs everyone
Lyn

MoonGypsy

i will answer if you don't mind, sis! "DA" is just slang for "THE"! :laugh: Duh!!!! :p
Thanks for the giggle, my sweet, sweet sis! :*

You DA lady! :laugh: xxx

tarotlyn

i will answer if you don't mind, sis! "DA" is just slang for "THE"! :laugh: Duh!!!! :p
Thanks for the giggle, my sweet, sweet sis! :*

You DA lady! :laugh: xxx
:heart::):laugh::p OMG...i knew it...it would be so simple and make me look even further weird for asking...LOL :laugh: ha ha

:heart: Thanks sis, i got it now...LOL

:heart: Lyn
:p

conurelover

Got my 72 cards today in the mail!!!!! Very excited!

tarotlyn

Got my 72 cards today in the mail!!!!! Very excited!

:heart::) I am sooooo sorry, hon, I just now saw your post :( ... I hope you still like your deck
and that it reads well for you.

:heart: Hugs, Lyn