Lost and Found

Minderwiz

I'm fairly sure of the Leo Sun, Its technically possible that she might have been Virgo and also possible that she might have been late Cancer but Leo feels right to me.

I have not much to go on in terms of her early life - though her father became a fairly well to do merchant in Manchester and she in turn married the heir to a sizeable furniture manufacturing company. Her married years were quite comfortable with servants and a Rolls Royce - though I feel that she still felt constrained by this - I think she would have wanted to have a career of her own.

Unfortunately her husband having inherited the business lost all the assets through bad business plus women and, I think gambling. They split up and she took on the responsibility of the Children (though I think they were nearing adulthood).

I believe you are right in terms of her interest in the Occult - I know my Mum went to a seance and I have a feeling that other family members went with her. Certainly my mother's belief system allowed for that area of life and showed a real interest and I can only think that she in turn took it from her Mother (and her grandmother).

Astraea

Your grandmother must have been an extremely capable and resourceful woman, with a very rich inner life. She is so fortunate to have found appreciation like yours, at any stage of her life.