The Transparent Tarot

Raya

My mom received the deck for me!.... in the States... poopy. Too far away. I have a feeling she'll include it in my Christmas package. But I technically own it now!!

inanna_tarot

wow what a long way from the first few cards to now seeing your properly published deck looking all snazzy in its box, complete with cloth!

well done Em.. your one of a kind
*BIG HUGGLES*

Raya

inanna_tarot said:
wow what a long way from the first few cards to now seeing your properly published deck looking all snazzy in its box, complete with cloth!

*BIG HUGGLES*

No kidding! I was just looking at the beginning of the thread, and it was just one year and one month ago she started making this deck! I think the speed in which the project was completed and published just shows what a brilliant and original idea it was! Methinks a certain Transparent deck might even make its way onto a certain website's deck of the year list... After all, you've gotten an awful lot of publicity here!

I've got my fingers crossed...

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you, that would be very nice :) We'll see!

I've just had a flick back, too...how funny to think that I was planning on hand printing them all. I'm so glad Schiffer took it on! I'm arty, but I'm not crafty, I'd never have been able to do it justice in production like they have. I'm very lucky :)

Blessings,

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

inanna_tarot said:

*BIG HUGGLES*

Aw, fanks! Big huggles right back at ya!!!

singerofpeace

This. Deck. Is. Amazing.

I haven't found a deck I've really wanted since I got the DruidCraft. I just read through this entire thread, and now I'm so hooked. Netzach's reading was so interesting to look at, as well. I am overwhelmed!!

Congratulations!!!!

blackstormhawk

I am loving working with this deck.

Causes quite a stir when you bring it out around people, because it's such a different take on the art!

Great job by the printing house, by the way ... the plastic stock is nicely sturdy, and the inks transferred well, and don't seem to have a tendency to flake off the cards.

Brava!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much Singerofpeace and blackstormhawk!

Blessings,

Em x

Raya

I'm back home and found the Transparent deck that my mom has been holding onto for me since last year.

It's beautiful, creative, effortlessly blends tradition with innovation, love it, love it. :*

Langustl

I´m waiting for the postman. I don´t buy many Tarot decks, but I must have this. What a genious idea to combine different elements. I´m curious, who this will effect in the readings.