Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

Jewel

Alissa, when you have completed your turn with the Healing With Faeries Traveling deck, please contact Marion for her address so you can send them on home :D

Alissa

(I've been on bedrest this past week and a half, so Marion has kindly let me keep the Faeries a wee bit longer. With any luck, I may be able to get out to the post office tomorrow, I'm hoping... thank you Marion for your patience!)

A blessing for Larkin from the Faeries...

The first to come forward: Stand Your Ground. Many times you will be challeneged in your life and will be asked to make a decision on how to react. I am here to remind you that you have the strength within you to always Stand Your Ground and to take actions which reflect the beliefs you have inside you. I will bring you courage during the times of challenge and will nurture your spirit to boldly face any obstacles which life will bring to you, for you have a noble spirit and are needed here in this realm in order to provide an example to others of the wonderful ability to not only speak your truth, but to enact it as well. From me, you will know Stability in the face of Hardship and, once again, Courage against Life's inevitable Obstacles.

The second to come forward: Kindness. I have appeared to you while you were yet an unborn child in your mother's womb reminding her of the necessity of kindness so that she could nurture you to life's fruition. I am here to gift you with a gentility of spirit and soul, so much the gentility that animals and those who feel betrayed or in any way defensive in life will know that in your presence, they have nothing to fear and nothing to defend themselves against. Your kindness, through my gift, will move mountains, for more than strength of muscle or mind is strength of compassion and of the heart, and this you will know. From me, you will know the Softest Moments in Life are those which are found through acts of Kindness given to others, and Kindness given to the Self.

The last to come forward: Environmental Awareness. You have been born into a home that is on the edge of nature, both a part of the city and yet even more, a part of the country. Tamed and wild, civilized and yet not, you too will reflect not only a caring for the natural things of this world, but also the gift of knowing your environment. This gift I give to you is twofold: you will care deeply for the welfar of this Earth realm in which you have chosen to incarnate, and you will also have an awareness of the environments in which you place yourself throughout your life. A sharp eye, like a hawk, is yours to know in life and the Earth realm will benefit from your contributions to it, and in doing so, to all of humanity to come. From me, you will have a deep Respect and Love for the Outdoors and all the Natural Elements of the Earth Realm, as well as an Awareness of each Environment - natural or manmade - in which you find yourself in life.

In chorus: Use these gifts wisely, for you are meant to be on this earth and to share of yourself greatly. In doing so, you will gain more than you give, and as such your bounty will be endless and never ending.

Alta

The Faeries came to my house today! Alissa and I agreed that she and little mer-baby needed them a few more days, and the faeries were happy with that. :love:

Of course, I had to look through the book and see all the signatures, and of course I had to draw a card: Moving Forward Fearlessly. And that is perfect, absolutely perfect.

Feeling very nice inside.

:love:
Marion

faunabay

Marion said:
The Faeries came to my house today! Alissa and I agreed that she and little mer-baby needed them a few more days, and the faeries were happy with that. :love:

Of course, I had to look through the book and see all the signatures, and of course I had to draw a card: Moving Forward Fearlessly. And that is perfect, absolutely perfect.

Feeling very nice inside.

:love:
Marion

Oh, I'm glad you finally got the deck! How are Alissa and her mer-baby doing? I'm sure she's quite busy but we havne't seen her for awhile.
and I think Moving Forward Fearlessly is a wonderful card to draw for the first time after they are with you to stay!! :*

Alissa

Marion was beyond patient with me and mer-baby, she deserves a special faery blessing for grace and kindness! I think I horded the deck for almost a month before I got myself to a post office to mail them off to her......

Larkin is swimming just fine and wiggling more each day fauna! :D So far I've had a few days of "strange cramps" but no actual contractions have returned, so I think I'm through the danger zone.

On a faery-related note, check out this woman's photography..... I'm booking a session with her in January to capture me and my big belly. I adore her work, and feel so lucky she lives only a few hours away (she even commutes to ME if necessary for the shoot!)

Skyline Faeries photos... so worth browsing

faunabay

Alissa said:
Marion was beyond patient with me and mer-baby, she deserves a special faery blessing for grace and kindness! I think I horded the deck for almost a month before I got myself to a post office to mail them off to her......

Larkin is swimming just fine and wiggling more each day fauna! :D So far I've had a few days of "strange cramps" but no actual contractions have returned, so I think I'm through the danger zone.

On a faery-related note, check out this woman's photography..... I'm booking a session with her in January to capture me and my big belly. I adore her work, and feel so lucky she lives only a few hours away (she even commutes to ME if necessary for the shoot!)

Skyline Faeries photos... so worth browsing

I'm so glad you and Larkin are both doing fine. I did think of you when we were doing the signup for the third traveling faery deck. I figured you were quite busy enough. :)
And the faery pictures.....WOW! I wish I had some place around here that did that. Those pictures are outstanding!! I hope you let us see your pictures when you get them done!!!

Alissa

I decided against participating for the third round since I had such a hard time getting through this round and following the rules (go figure! ;D). But I hope all the faery blessings reach the participants....

I just love her faery photos! I'm gonna be sporting this costume myself along with a few others for my shoot in January and I'd be happy to share the results once they're done! :D

The mermaid/sea faery ones remind me of Jewel....

Snow faery pretty pretty pretty... I may be wearing this costume too, since my shoot will be outside, no matter what the weather.

BRRRRRRRR~!

faunabay

I just absolutely love those photos Alissa. You're going to look so beautiful!! I can't wait to see your faerie pictures. :*

edited to add:
Oh and yep, the mermaid does remind you of Jewel doesn't it? (giggle) She even has that long blonde hair - but Jewel's has a reddish tinge to it too!

geministar

Alissa,

I have to agree with Faunabay, those photos/costumes are beautiful. I think you'll have a lot of fun doing those. I would love to see the photos you get done too.

Gem :)