What's going on?

purplelady

My boyfriend freaked out and hit the ceiling last night because I bought tarot cards!
My boss chewed my a-- first thing this morning.
And my son in jr. high was just a few feet away from not one but Two violent fist fights that broke out between Girls today at school!
What gives? Is it something in the planets?!

Minderwiz

Well you might possibly be having a bad transit to your natal planets but without your chart details I can't be precise. At a general level Mercury has just passed through a conjunction with Mars - rather agressive communications and also sibling rivalry, and Mercury has just left a square to Saturn - the voice of authority and negative communications and possibly fear of communication.

Mars and Saturn are also in a rather niggly minor aspect and these two will really niggle.

PS face west to the Mountains and pass on our thanks for a great time in Denver a couple of years ago.

Minderwiz

AquarianGoddess

Hi Purplelady,

This sounds like a Mars thing, probably a transit in your chart. The really good thing about the personal planets is....they move on quickly!!

AG

purplelady

Well, my saturn and mercury are both in my first house of aquarius. And mars is in my Leo in the 7 th house. Direct opposites. So, I guess that makes sense!
And, my computer desk does face west!