I'm so Gutted!!!!!

pickled pixie

Hi all,

I was looking through my cards last night and realised nelys the alchemist is missing!! I pulled the whole house apart searching for it but it's not here...it could be anywhere really as I take them everywhere with me. I am SOOOOOOO gutted :( hubby says it's 'only a card' he doesn't understand and won't let me get another deck! just can't believe it....it's my favourite deck...does anyone have any idea if I can get a copy at all? I know its a long shot but I thought I'd ask! *slumps off feeling Very sorry for for myself*

Love pp xxx

thorhammer

It might be a long shot, PP, but try the Singles Bar? It's here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51861

Hopefully someone will have one, and if you post there ppl will see it and maybe keep an eye out?

Good luck, hon! (And men don't understand. One of the guys at work said to me the other day, "Don't all the cards have the same names in different decks, just different pictures? So what's the point of getting more than one?" I ask you.)

\m/ Kat

pickled pixie

Thank you Thorhammer :)

I have posted a plea but don't hold out much hope really :(

A very sad pp xxx

Jewel

Perhpas Nely's is on vacation and will show up again ... stranger things have happened with this deck. I would not loose heart. Ask the faeries to help you contact Nely's. Sounds wierd, I know, but what do you have to loose? Did you look in the book to see if perhpas she might be hidding in it????

lunafae

Just looked I know this may not be much but you can get greeting cards with the nelys the alchemist on it. or contact the company and ask if they make extra cards if possible. I contacted the supplier for my dolphins & mermaids oracle when the peel came off and they helped me out then.
you just never know.

all the best as frouds deck really is quite lovely. alas I dont own it.

pickled pixie

Hi Jewel,
I really have had the whole house apart looking for her and she not anywhere :(
I asked the cards and got 'The Singer of intuition' :rolleyes: Which hasn't helped me so far!
I think I must have lost her outside as I do readings with this deck everywhere...*sigh* I'll just have to get on without her but it really isn't the same not having the complete deck...If this had happened to any of my other decks I wouldn't have given a stuff but to lose one of my beloved faeries is just such a bummer!

Thanks for the reply Jewel, it's nice to see your still about...this forum is so quiet lately.......

oh and I mean't to say, when I first posted you mentioned a 'paradigm shift' I never really understood how that could happen, now I totally understand how and that has REALLY changed my life!! :)......just thought I'd share...

pp xxx

pickled pixie

Thanks Lunafae :)

I think I might try contacting the supplier but I think I'm gonna have to buy the deck again or hold out till one comes up in the trading forum :)

Thanks for the sympathy....;)

pp xxx

goldnchyl

thorhammer said:
It might be a long shot, PP, but try the Singles Bar? It's here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51861

Hopefully someone will have one, and if you post there ppl will see it and maybe keep an eye out?

Good luck, hon! (And men don't understand. One of the guys at work said to me the other day, "Don't all the cards have the same names in different decks, just different pictures? So what's the point of getting more than one?" I ask you.)

\m/ Kat

What a great resource. Good to know. Thanks, thorhammer.

Pixie, I must tell you that the first thought that came to my mind when I read your post was that Nyls "missing" (nothing is really lost...it is SOMEWHERE) is a message for you. I'm sure you've considered that as well. Maybe you've "lost" a little of your natural-born magic? Or maybe you've forgotten that you are magical. I don't know. I just wanted share the thought in case it helps.

Jewel

Hi Pickled Pixie, sorry to hear that Nely's is still MIA. If you are in the US there is a good chance you can find a Faeries Oracle at the Half Priced books for around $10 or so. Do keep your original deck however, from experience I will tell you they hide and come back ... it is wierd, sounds insane, but they do. They forever used to hide my book, for weeks at a time and then one day it would be in a most obvious spot when they were done playing hide and seek with me. The Faeries Oracle also comes up in the trading forum every now and again, so keep your eyes on that as well.

I do know how you feel, and I'll see if I can enlist my faeries to help Nely's find her way home to you.