January FSC

faerylvr

Haha... a new victim... I mean friend to the circle... welcome Franniee we are glad to see you here... we are fun and exciting and we have a good time (or at least I think so)...

franniee

faerylvr said:
Haha... a new victim... I mean friend to the circle... welcome Franniee we are glad to see you here... we are fun and exciting and we have a good time (or at least I think so)...

Thank you!! I am very very green! :D I have only recently acquired a few oracles because they are so lovely.. I haven't read with them. So let that be fair warning. :laugh: But I do think this deck is enchanting... :)

Kahlie

franniee said:
OK I am game... i got this deck for Christmas. :D I'll give it a shot. :heart:

thank you

Wooohooo! Welcome Franniee, glad you could join us! :heart:
I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

:heart:

Kahlie

Liralen

Ooh, I almost missed this one, can I still sign up?

Keavy McGee

Me, please.

K:heart:

Kahlie

Weehehehe, it's going to be busy... I thought nobody dared to join us in the New Year, especially not seeing how big the Spread is... aaah, you guys all rock :heart:

Kahlie

faunabay

Kahlie said:
Weehehehe, it's going to be busy... I thought nobody dared to join us in the New Year, especially not seeing how big the Spread is... aaah, you guys all rock :heart:

Kahlie

You know, I was wondering that myself. If the big spread had scared people off. But I'm excited to do it. It looks fun and very informative. :D

faerylvr

Liralen and Keavy welcome, welcome... we are very excited to see you.

Kahlie and Faunabay... are you ready?????

moderndayruth

Hi guys! I'd like to participate :) I love this kind of "recapitulating" spreads and i haven't worked with my faeries in a while...
Love&Light
mdr

faerylvr

Welcome... welcome... we are going to be a fun and lively group this January and we are glad you have joined us...