Empress and ace of cups nurturing the seeds of love or... ?

Idra

Hello, everyone. I'm currently facing a decision. I've been seeing this guy for a while, but I've never spend the night with him before. He travels a lot for work, recently he spends a lot of time in a city near by. So during a conversation he said he really wanted to see me but he is always away, so i asked him whether if I can go and visit him in that city. He said, sure, why not? We can have so much fun together. When I hang up the phone I started to think, I don't know if he meant what he said(im a suspisous person, don't want to make a fool of myself) So I asked tarot(Rw), whether if it is a good idea to bring this topic up and try to set a date with him...on the present position I have empress and the future I've got ace of cups. Well, when I see empress, I can't deny the fact that I feel maternal right now because he was injured in a motorcycle accident recently and I do want to take care of him...empress card for me has always been a card about love, patience and caring like a mother. A nurturer. Ace of cups, It's like seeds, it can indicates a beginning of a new love, which make sense because the empress is about nurturing the new, watering the seeds so they can grow..but I also suspect that ace of cups simply reveals the fact that I might be overwhelmed by my emotions, get to hot to quickly, smothering him with my motherly care for him...what do you guys think? Thanks.

tapasr_57772aeb7

I think you would develop feelings for him. Let's face it, the one after the ace is the two, love.

Thirteen

Where do you want this relationship to go?

I don't see the Ace/Cups as overwhelmed by emotions. It's unfocused *new* emotions. And this makes sense because he hasn't given your emotions a direction (i.e. "I'd love to have you and be your guy"), nor have you given your emotions direction (i.e. "Let's set a date for me to see you..."). So, all you've got now--and will have in the near future if you don't do anything different is...water flowing with no direction.

You need to keep this in mind when you do readings. The cards are not in the drivers seat telling you where you're destined to go. *YOU are in the drivers seat.* The cards are like a map on your phone. You look at it, and it tells you where you are, and where you're going if you stay on the road you are currently on. In this case, a road where he's not giving you solid enough information to know how to feel, and you're too afraid of "making a fool of yourself" to make him give you enough information to know how to feel ;) Hence, near future: Ace/Cups.

But you can say, "Here is where I want to go, cards..." Like you'd say to a map app on a phone. You can say, "I want us to have a relationship. I want to know it's heading towards love...what should I do?" And the cards will say "Oh, take a right onto this road and a left onto that road...." Or they might say, "Actually, he's not seeing this relationship that way and there seems no road there at the current time." You, in the driver's seat, have to take action. Ask the cards for direction, or decide you don't want the near future to be that Ace/Cups, you want it to be 2/Cups--meaning a face-to-face meeting, and so you call him up, take a chance, and hope that he goes along with meeting you.

One thing you can't do if you want things to change...keep doing readings and hope to one day you'll magically find yourself on the right road. You are currently the Empress. That's not just maternal. That's the woman who is, equally, in charge of the whole darn empire! And maybe that's how he sees you, too. The one who needs to tell HIM where the relationship is going. Not vice versa. So. As Empress, meaning you know your own mind and what you really want...where do you want this relationship to go? And what are you willing to do to make it get there? The Empress is patient, persistent, and very creative. You can do it.

spookyboo22

Hello, everyone. I'm currently facing a decision. I've been seeing this guy for a while, but I've never spend the night with him before. He travels a lot for work, recently he spends a lot of time in a city near by. So during a conversation he said he really wanted to see me but he is always away, so i asked him whether if I can go and visit him in that city. He said, sure, why not? We can have so much fun together. When I hang up the phone I started to think, I don't know if he meant what he said(im a suspisous person, don't want to make a fool of myself) So I asked tarot(Rw), whether if it is a good idea to bring this topic up and try to set a date with him...on the present position I have empress and the future I've got ace of cups. Well, when I see empress, I can't deny the fact that I feel maternal right now because he was injured in a motorcycle accident recently and I do want to take care of him...empress card for me has always been a card about love, patience and caring like a mother. A nurturer. Ace of cups, It's like seeds, it can indicates a beginning of a new love, which make sense because the empress is about nurturing the new, watering the seeds so they can grow..but I also suspect that ace of cups simply reveals the fact that I might be overwhelmed by my emotions, get to hot to quickly, smothering him with my motherly care for him...what do you guys think? Thanks.

Hi

I think it means that he's expecting sex. You might get pregnant ??! Ha
The ace of cups could mean a one sided kind of thing. Are you the sort of person who could fall in love after one night ?
If i had got those cards i would think this is a possible scenario.
It sounds exciting x

Idra

Every beginner should read this!

I don't see the Ace/Cups as overwhelmed by emotions. It's unfocused *new* emotions. And this makes sense because he hasn't given your emotions a direction (i.e. "I'd love to have you and be your guy"), nor have you given your emotions direction (i.e. "Let's set a date for me to see you..."). So, all you've got now--and will have in the near future if you don't do anything different is...water flowing with no direction.

You need to keep this in mind when you do readings. The cards are not in the drivers seat telling you where you're destined to go. *YOU are in the drivers seat.* The cards are like a map on your phone. You look at it, and it tells you where you are, and where you're going if you stay on the road you are currently on. In this case, a road where he's not giving you solid enough information to know how to feel, and you're too afraid of "making a fool of yourself" to make him give you enough information to know how to feel ;) Hence, near future: Ace/Cups.

But you can say, "Here is where I want to go, cards..." Like you'd say to a map app on a phone. You can say, "I want us to have a relationship. I want to know it's heading towards love...what should I do?" And the cards will say "Oh, take a right onto this road and a left onto that road...." Or they might say, "Actually, he's not seeing this relationship that way and there seems no road there at the current time." You, in the driver's seat, have to take action. Ask the cards for direction, or decide you don't want the near future to be that Ace/Cups, you want it to be 2/Cups--meaning a face-to-face meeting, and so you call him up, take a chance, and hope that he goes along with meeting you.

One thing you can't do if you want things to change...keep doing readings and hope to one day you'll magically find yourself on the right road. You are currently the Empress. That's not just maternal. That's the woman who is, equally, in charge of the whole darn empire! And maybe that's how he sees you, too. The one who needs to tell HIM where the relationship is going. Not vice versa. So. As Empress, meaning you know your own mind and what you really want...where do you want this relationship to go? And what are you willing to do to make it get there? The Empress is patient, persistent, and very creative. You can do it.

Wow!! Thanks a lot for the important lesson! Now I know why they always say knowing how to ask questions is as important as answering it. I'll bury this image of driving in my mind!!! You are absolutely right, I have always been the one who is "in control" I suppose, he is shy and passive I'm the bubbly one. But every now and then I get confused and I understand that knowing what you want is the first step of figuring out what others want. Know thyself. I'll take your kindly advise, thank you very much of your explanation and guidance.

Idra

I think you would develop feelings for him. Let's face it, the one after the ace is the two, love.

That's what I'm hoping for...but i know I have to take actions! Thanks!

Idra

Hi

I think it means that he's expecting sex. You might get pregnant ??! Ha
The ace of cups could mean a one sided kind of thing. Are you the sort of person who could fall in love after one night ?
If i had got those cards i would think this is a possible scenario.
It sounds exciting x

I'm sure he is expecting that, haha, me too, not gonna be shy about it. Not really, I'm generally a rational person. We went out few times before, he is definitely my kinda guy, I'm gonna give him a ring , see what happens. Thanks.