Legacy of the Divine Tarot- least favourite card

Hemera

I´m curious to know which are your least favourite ones?

For me, it is probably the Faith. I did not like it in ToD and I do not like it here.. But I think I can live with it..

PAMUYA

I am not going to say least favorite, it is more of cards that I am not emotionally connected to. I did have a problem with the 10 of Cups, my nephew was mauled by a golden retriever, but I do feel the warmth of the card and I am emotionally feeling it, the meaning of the card.

After reading this post I went through the deck several times and the same two cards ended up in the no connection pile. These are the two most positive cards in the deck.

The Sun….and ……The World.

It is not the artwork, the pictures are beautiful, I am not connecting with the images. I have spent the night thinking and rethinking these cards.

The Sun came across to me as a cold planetarium. After showing this card to my husband, he said it appeared to him to be “creation”, Okay, I can see that, the sun warming the planets, seeing things in the light of day, growth, new life..

The World, the fool unmasked, is he male or female, or perhaps the two have combined, spiritual completeness, the sands of the hour glass has completed its journey..

I see the potential and will continue to work on these cards.

Please help me to understand them better and to “feel” their meanings..

starlightexp

Now I LOVE the 10 of cups. But I also have a cat just like the one in the picture. I love the fact that it shows a happy ending where even those with instinctual differences can end up happily along side each other .

I'm still a bit out on the Sun myself but am working with it. Right now I'm getting a vibe of ' you can do anything' from it. Being the guy is moving the planets around and the world is at his fingertips so to speak

Hemera

starlightexp said:
Now I LOVE the 10 of cups. But I also have a cat just like the one in the picture.
Yes, me too:)

starlightexp said:
I'm still a bit out on the Sun myself but am working with it. Right now I'm getting a vibe of ' you can do anything' from it.

I really like the Sun. He makes me think of the Priest of the Sun, Sarasto, in Mozart´s Magic Flute..

rwcarter

My two least favorite cards are the 6 Wands and the 3 Cups.

The rider in the 6 Wands seems out of proportion to me. It's probably just the way his shield cuts him off that gives me that illusion.

As for the 3 Cups, I believe it's the same model as for the Queen Wands (one of my favorite cards), but she's a pale imitation of the Queen, I don't like the sheer fabric that covers her face and she looks drawn whereas the Queen looks like a picture.

Rodney

Gazel

My least favorite card is the King of Cups.
I think he looks a bit odd, almost too small, too young, too bearded.
Well, I can't really put the right words to it.

Gazel

scottyramone

My least favorite card is the King of Cups too. To tell you the truth, at i was a little disappointed with all the kings except the KoS.
Having used the deck for a week or so now i am beginning to like the other 2 kings, but the KoC just seems off to me.

TomTom

It's the 4 of Coins.

Ciro captured the expression perfectly, and in itself, it is a beautiful card.

Bonnie

I don't think that I have a least favorite card in this deck - which is unusual for me!

Blessings,
Bonnie

wasyteyelo

Sun

Sun:
This was probably the hardest card for us to come to terms with in this deck. It has none of the symbology associated with all the decks we own. At one point my friend commented that she felt like the deck was missing a sun card. The man in the dark, the planets on strings (strings???) with an orrey(state of the art in its time) in a planetarium/cathedral/ temple-like setting. The sun shining through a window instead of sunshine in the open out doors with growing things receiving its rays but in doors and contained.
After googling solar physics and getting down to what bothered me about this card, it came down to the most puzzling thing to me were the planets hanging by strings from the ceiling of a formal, beautiful, architecturally advanced building, as opposed to a child's science fair or an archaic building where the strings would have made more sense.
Two words popped into my head, stymied and stilted. I had to google them for an exact meaning, which was obstructed, artificial, stumped, and thwarted.
At that point the information started flowing in and this is what I got:
The call to walk in a sun-wise, expansive and generous manner.
Conscious knowledge must be used to benefit everyone for us to grow beyond our current situation.
The Sun is a source of light and heat for life on Earth. Our ancestors realized that their lives depended upon the Sun and held the Sun in reverent awe.
We also know our lives depend on the sun but have suspended advances towards solar energy as a main source of power to preserve the status quo, refusing to use all we know about the sun because it shines for everyone and is given freely to all.
I was shown that before our technologies will grow we must gain the consciousness and understanding that what is given freely and completely to all life cannot be reproduced in a lab or harnessed for sale to make a few rich selling it to the masses. In order to succeed, our consciousness must expand and now is the time, actually past due for that to happen.

Comments welcome. Also, feel free to move this if it is inapproriate for this thread.
EmmyBee