Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. #14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes yes he is


8 of pentacles

what did bm feel when he looked at me todaz whilw giving his lecture
10 wands;justice ;world

he felt the weight off his shoulders lift

what happens if i say something to c about it ?
Top   #991
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

You will cause an upheaval but c will believe whatever u say

6 of swords 5 of cups tower

what was bm thinking while looking at me
Top   #992
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
You will cause an upheaval but c will believe whatever u say

6 of swords 5 of cups tower

what was bm thinking while looking at me
oooh devil magician 4 swords

he wants sex :he was thinking how to get all those dirty thoughts out his mind

what does c want me to do
Top   #993
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

c wants you to tell the truth or whatever u need to tell him or her but you should watch how u say it because c isnt a realist so he lets his emotions kinds lead him or her when he hears something so in short, he might get panicky even if there is no reason to

8 of wands 5 of cups tower

what sexual thoughts was bm thinking while looking at me
Top   #994
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
c wants you to tell the truth or whatever u need to tell him or her but you should watch how u say it because c isnt a realist so he lets his emotions kinds lead him or her when he hears something so in short, he might get panicky even if there is no reason to

8 of wands 5 of cups tower

what sexual thoughts was bm thinking while looking at me
star 2 pent page wands
exactly how you like it:tempered with
lots of talking

what is the trueth
Top   #995
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

you know the truth but dont trust your intuition to find it out but your logical sense, you have a very strong reason so whatever you think is the truth is

high priestess

will i be able to provoke bm to have more sexual thoughts about me in the future?
Top   #996
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
you know the truth but dont trust your intuition to find it out but your logical sense, you have a very strong reason so whatever you think is the truth is

high priestess

will i be able to provoke bm to have more sexual thoughts about me in the future?
9 cups page wands 3 cups

you will be invited to a party where you will have a chance

does he want to make up
Top   #997
cherryberry's Avatar
cherryberry  cherryberry is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2006
Location: ....changes frequently ;-)
Posts: 6,228
cherryberry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
9 cups page wands 3 cups

you will be invited to a party where you will have a chance

does he want to make up
8swords 3 wands sun
Feels a bit tied now and that he already made an attempt, in the end he wants everything to be out in the 6open though

Where does x often dissapear to around this time?
Top   #998
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryberry View Post
8swords 3 wands sun
Feels a bit tied now and that he already made an attempt, in the end he wants everything to be out in the 6open though

Where does x often dissapear to around this time?
10 cups ace swords moon

hmmm might be having an affair

what does he want in the open
Top   #999
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

He wants to be direct and tell you what he really thinks. He wants you to take the initiative for something to happen between the two of you. He is impatient that it is taking so long.

8 of swords 8 of wands rx sun

Why did B.M skip me today when he was asking questions, I was next in line and he just right passed me
Top   #1000




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.