Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. #14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglyphics View Post
Q: Why hasn't K contacted me yet?
RWS

IV - IX - Knight ALL PENTS ALL RX

suspense - deception - inertia

Well, they are afraid you might hurt them in some way (or cause them to lose money, as they are all Pents?) and that has drained him of any intention and energy to contact you... :-S

---

Q: Is the fact that it's very difficult to find an acceptable route to Bucharest a sign that I shouldn't go?
Top   #441
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

IV - IX - Knight ALL PENTS ALL RX

suspense - deception - inertia

Well, they are afraid you might hurt them in some way (or cause them to lose money, as they are all Pents?) and that has drained him of any intention and energy to contact you... :-S

---

Q: Is the fact that it's very difficult to find an acceptable route to Bucharest a sign that I shouldn't go?
Page of Cups - World - Wheel of Fortune ALL RX

deception - staying put - ill luck

Seems so, I think there are things that you don't know about the trip hence your intuition is telling you to stay put and don't go as the timing/luck isn't right.



Q: Reason why he didn't add me on FB?
Top   #442
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Q: Reason why he didn't add me on FB?
RWS

V of Wands - IX of Cups - World

disagree - content - prosper

Well, I've a feeling he's been busy and at the moment he's happy with the situation as it is, but he may just add you later.

---

Q: So what's the karmic reason for all the fuss with the two trips and all the craziness and stress from the past few days?
Top   #443
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

V of Wands - IX of Cups - World

disagree - content - prosper

Well, I've a feeling he's been busy and at the moment he's happy with the situation as it is, but he may just add you later.

---

Q: So what's the karmic reason for all the fuss with the two trips and all the craziness and stress from the past few days?
2 swords - ace of swords - six of pentacles (woo~all upright)

indecision - truth - knowledge earned

I think it's saying that all these fuss are lessons for you to learn to be more decisive (2 swords -> 1 sword). Does this make sense?

Q: Purpose of S in my life?
Top   #444
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
2 swords - ace of swords - six of pentacles (woo~all upright)

indecision - truth - knowledge earned

I think it's saying that all these fuss are lessons for you to learn to be more decisive (2 swords -> 1 sword). Does this make sense?

Q: Purpose of S in my life?
Judgement / Three of Wands / Queen of Wands

Something needed to be re-awoken in you ... something needed reviving in you, be it a passion for something, passion for life in general or just the ability to see how wonderful life is. S made you learn to express yourself in a way you never thought of before and you will evolve into a much more creative and inspired woman

Q: What does D want with me? (romantic interest)
Top   #445
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Q: What does D want with me? (romantic interest)
RWS

Magician RX - III of Swords - King of Pents

trickster - betrayal - wealth-magnet

Not good, not good, stay away from him if you don't want your heart (and your wallet?) broken - he's up to no good, as I see it (Wall Street-style!)...

---

Q: Okay, I passed over this stressful moment, now what should I do (asap) to restart my weight loss battle in full force?
Top   #446
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

Magician RX - III of Swords - King of Pents

trickster - betrayal - wealth-magnet

Not good, not good, stay away from him if you don't want your heart (and your wallet?) broken - he's up to no good, as I see it (Wall Street-style!)...

---

Q: Okay, I passed over this stressful moment, now what should I do (asap) to restart my weight loss battle in full force?
7 wands moon 10 pent


Just hard work stop dreaming start now and
You will reach goal

When will my next great love affair be
Top   #447
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Q: Okay, I passed over this stressful moment, now what should I do (asap) to restart my weight loss battle in full force?
The Fool - 2 of Pentacles - Knight of Wands
Base: 6 of Wands


You need to live a new way of life of balance and focus. You need to write down your goals and write down how to achieve them. Then you need to do something everyday to get closer to your ideal weight. The Knight of Wands tells me you need a buddy to stay on track. So find that Knight of Wands and tell them your goals. They'll motivate you everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
When will my next great love affair be
6 of Swords - Queen of Cups - King of Cups
Base: The Lovers


I don't see this happening soon. You need to work on yourself first. I see your emotional energy is all over the place and until you master them you won't find any love

What's she feel for me?
Top   #448
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain
When will my next great love affair be
RWS

II of Swords & Wands - X of Wands

connection - bold - overextending

After an agreement. Somebody will come to you and propose to help you carry a burden/something heavy.

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
What's she feel for me?
RWS

Devil - Moon - Ace of Wands RX

hot - illusions - false start

I have to say she definitely fantasizes about you!

---

Q: Did that guy really think I was flirting, if so, does that mean he's attracted by me?
Top   #449
kglyphics  kglyphics is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Mar 2012
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 2,643
kglyphics 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

IV - IX - Knight ALL PENTS ALL RX

suspense - deception - inertia

Well, they are afraid you might hurt them in some way (or cause them to lose money, as they are all Pents?) and that has drained him of any intention and energy to contact you... :-S

---

Q: Is the fact that it's very difficult to find an acceptable route to Bucharest a sign that I shouldn't go?

That doesn't sound right... sorry
Top   #450




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.