Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. #14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Ace of Swords / Eight of Pentacles / The Star

It's interesting how the the Star follows Tower, so this is telling you that the blunt truth and deep and intense focus and cutting out anything that is not working in your life will help you reach that stage of recovery presented in the Star, which is healing and hope
Tower moment was an unexpected meeting with the new acquaintance that I am smitten with, who after numberless readings here saying he's interested in me, but during this meeting at work I realize he is just not into me at all (I try striking up conversations but he'd act uneasy and all, unresponsive), and he isn't who I thought he is. That Moon - cleared up. So now I am moving on/stop having this silly crush on him and all the expectations.

Quote:
Q: What actions will D take towards me in the next couple of days?
4 of swords - 3 of swords - Wheel of Fortune
contemplation - truth - turn

I'm taking that D after a deep contemplation, will decide to speak out his heart to you, utter truth and nothing else and this can actually turn things around for the both of you, for better or worst.


Q: What's next for me in the romantic department?
Top   #481
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Tower moment was an unexpected meeting with the new acquaintance that I am smitten with, who after numberless readings here saying he's interested in me, but during this meeting at work I realize he is just not into me at all (I try striking up conversations but he'd act uneasy and all, unresponsive), and he isn't who I thought he is. That Moon - cleared up. So now I am moving on/stop having this silly crush on him and all the expectations.



4 of swords - 3 of swords - Wheel of Fortune
contemplation - truth - turn

I'm taking that D after a deep contemplation, will decide to speak out his heart to you, utter truth and nothing else and this can actually turn things around for the both of you, for better or worst.


Q: What's next for me in the romantic department?
Seven of Cups / Ten of Wands / Seven of Pentacles

The end of a cycle is coming to an end. You are tired and fed up with thinking and contemplating about love ... a new phase is headed your way and a new interest will come into your life soon that will awaken excitement in you

Q: What is next for me and L?
Top   #482
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Seven of Cups / Ten of Wands / Seven of Pentacles

The end of a cycle is coming to an end. You are tired and fed up with thinking and contemplating about love ... a new phase is headed your way and a new interest will come into your life soon that will awaken excitement in you
Thank you~

Quote:
Q: What is next for me and L?
justice - chariot - 9 of wands

decision - direction - perseverance

L and you will make the ultimate decision to move in the same directions, and persist on even if there are setbacks.


Q: Is this over already?
Top   #483
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Thank you~



justice - chariot - 9 of wands

decision - direction - perseverance

L and you will make the ultimate decision to move in the same directions, and persist on even if there are setbacks.


Q: Is this over already?
Ten of Cups / Seven of Wands/ Knight of Wands

I feel someone is already restless or is not really looking for something long-term and the Ten suggests the end of a cycle and someone else is trying to hold onto it ... so I feel it is nearing the end

Q: What interest, if any, does JS have in me?
Top   #484
WakaWakaEhEh's Avatar
WakaWakaEhEh  WakaWakaEhEh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,125
WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Ten of Cups / Seven of Wands/ Knight of Wands

I feel someone is already restless or is not really looking for something long-term and the Ten suggests the end of a cycle and someone else is trying to hold onto it ... so I feel it is nearing the end

Q: What interest, if any, does JS have in me?

Tower - Five of earth - Nine of air

I think right now, JS is going through a rough time and is very concerned about the unexpected changes in his finances. He seems stressed out so I'd say right now there really is not interest. :/



Q: WHat type of guy is right for me?
Top   #485
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
Tower - Five of earth - Nine of air

I think right now, JS is going through a rough time and is very concerned about the unexpected changes in his finances. He seems stressed out so I'd say right now there really is not interest. :/



Q: WHat type of guy is right for me?
Wheel of Fortune / King of Wands / Four of Cups

Oooh there is that King of Wands again. Who is he? Hmm you are best suited to someone who is bold and takes charge, who can be a little unpredictable and you need to learn to let them lead the way. He is also contemplative and assesses things deeply

Q: Is E trying to find me?
Top   #486
WakaWakaEhEh's Avatar
WakaWakaEhEh  WakaWakaEhEh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,125
WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Wheel of Fortune / King of Wands / Four of Cups

Oooh there is that King of Wands again. Who is he? Hmm you are best suited to someone who is bold and takes charge, who can be a little unpredictable and you need to learn to let them lead the way. He is also contemplative and assesses things deeply

Q: Is E trying to find me?

Strange!! maybe for now he is the "right" guy because I can learn stuff from him but he will be useless in the future lol


Nine of earth - Four of water - Five of air


No I dont think so..they might feel that it will be an unwise thing to do but I do get the impression that they are bored and lonely right now. o_o




Q: More on the king of wands guy..
Top   #487
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
Strange!! maybe for now he is the "right" guy because I can learn stuff from him but he will be useless in the future lol


Nine of earth - Four of water - Five of air


No I dont think so..they might feel that it will be an unwise thing to do but I do get the impression that they are bored and lonely right now. o_o




Q: More on the king of wands guy..
Hmmm ... I pulled out the King of Wands card

I got: Five of Pentacles / Temperance / Fool

Ok ... I just wonder if his risk-taking tendencies has led him to be a bit foolish with his money and right now he is trying to find balance in his life. Not sure if this is someone around you?

Q: Is P frustrated, angry or disappointed with me?
Top   #488
WakaWakaEhEh's Avatar
WakaWakaEhEh  WakaWakaEhEh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,125
WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Hmmm ... I pulled out the King of Wands card

I got: Five of Pentacles / Temperance / Fool

Ok ... I just wonder if his risk-taking tendencies has led him to be a bit foolish with his money and right now he is trying to find balance in his life. Not sure if this is someone around you?

Q: Is P frustrated, angry or disappointed with me?



Nine of earth - Renewal ( judgement) - Page of fire


None! P seems pretty satisfied or did not hold any grudges with what happen between you two. I think they will think about it for a while but page of fire makes me think you will hear from them eventually!




Q: What can I benefit from the FB program ( If I follow it for the next 3 months)?
Top   #489
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
Nine of earth - Renewal ( judgement) - Page of fire


None! P seems pretty satisfied or did not hold any grudges with what happen between you two. I think they will think about it for a while but page of fire makes me think you will hear from them eventually!




Q: What can I benefit from the FB program ( If I follow it for the next 3 months)?
Four of Cups / Eight of Wands / Queen of Pentacles

Hmm not sure what the program is ... but I see quick results coming in because you seem to gain clear priorities and its like something will 'click' and its helping you overcome feeling tired and listless and it seems to be affecting you physically as this is the physical queen. So you will feel energised for sure!

Q: How will my change in job title effect me?
Top   #490




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.