Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Hehe, it always helps to mark a deck off the wishlist PRIOR to purchase, if it's not one you want...
Well, you can start to get that frantic feeling about these things. It can get away from you. It's good to be able to slow down and not go crazy when possible. I can be impulsive ya know.

Thank goodness I do not like that Mystical Lenormand either. One more on the "no" list.
Top   #781
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
She's a GIANT!!!!

The dudette I'm talking about...I think she's shorter than me. Definitely NOT a giant....and I can't see her in a pink tutu but I could be wrong. We should ask . I DO know she broke her arm and had a pink cast
Yes, she's a giant and completely hysterical. She's more a friend of a friend, and I can only be around her in small doses, but when you want to be entertained... she's the one to find.

Dangit, I really like that Lilac twilight deck. It reminds me of the Bohemian Gothic sort of.

Any other recommendations ladies? I think I've checked every deck in the scans here.
Top   #782
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
Well, you can start to get that frantic feeling about these things. It can get away from you. It's good to be able to slow down and not go crazy when possible. I can be impulsive ya know.

Thank goodness I do not like that Mystical Lenormand either. One more on the "no" list.
What's REALLY important is just ONE that you want to play around with. You may not LIKE the Lenormand system....at ALL. Why spend $$$$ on an experiment?
Top   #783
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
Any other recommendations ladies? I think I've checked every deck in the scans here.
Jo, there are GOBS of them. You have one on the way, right? Stop there until you know.
Top   #784
Citizen

Stormdancer 

^^^^That being said....^^^^

I'm trying to put together a Frankendekin Lenormand.
Top   #785
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
What's REALLY important is just ONE that you want to play around with. You may not LIKE the Lenormand system....at ALL. Why spend $$$$ on an experiment?
I think I'm good. I've got an oracle coming and the Pixie's lenormand. I like the idea of an oracle that doesn't really have rules, and I'd like to see what this lenormand thing is all about, so you're right, I can get a taste of both and then decide how I like it.

I just like hearing what you guys like too. It's more fun than just looking at scans. I value your opinions on these things, and I enjoy talking about it.
Top   #786
Citizen

yirabeth 

Hey, ya know that Lenormand based on Marseilles artwork that Starlightexp was working on? Did he do that one and I just missed out? Because he was working on it after the Pixie, but I notice he's published other decks since....
Top   #787
Citizen

Lutestring 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Money (or the lack thereof) SUCKS!!
((((yira)))) i just worked out yesterday that the whole of this month's income adds up to the bills due this month. not counting food etc... and i bought some more fabric this week., oops. plastic cards to the rescue, again.

i'll be listing some tarot bags soon. i'm busy shrinking pics right now.
Top   #788
Citizen

yirabeth 

(((Lute))) I do hate it when that happens...right now I go on "I can't afford it. Period." But I'm hoping this new job will turn into fulltime soon, and then I can maybe afford an occasional expense...well once I get moved too. NEED to move ASAP
Top   #789
Citizen

jcwirish 

gotta run to tae kwon do. See you guys a bit later.
Top   #790

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.