Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Last month of DEC PUB

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylys View Post
Is this the fictional show Criminal Minds or is this a reality real show. We get the Criminal Minds that has the lead actor from Dharma & Greg. Is that the same as yours?
It's the fictional show. Same as yours? Dunno...I'm watching old reruns (no TV here lol) This was Season 1 Episode 14: Riding the Lightning.

I do watch a lot of old shows/reruns etc...Gargoyles, all the Star Treks, etc etc.
Top   #71
Citizen

emmsma 

I cry sometimes watching Star Trek, but its not so tragic. More that these characters have so become part of my life that its hard to see them die.

No tears so far, watching Dead Zone.
Top   #72
Citizen

yirabeth 

Oh, I have to admit I've cried at some Star Trek shows too... And you're right, you just get very attached, especially if you're watching 'straight through' kinda style.

I'm thinking maybe I should switch to Charmed...

Yes. I love Charmed. Someone shoot me now, for being so shallow.
Top   #73
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Is this the fictional show Criminal Minds or is this a reality real show. We get the Criminal Minds that has the lead actor from Dharma & Greg. Is that the same as yours?
It's a fictional crime show about FBI profilers. I'm not sure about the Dharma & Greg thing, but yeah...maybe.
Top   #74
Citizen

baylys 

I have the other problem, I never cry over TV/movies and people think I am a selfish, shallow, cold hearted cow (not too far wrong really). The only movie I have cried over was My Girl when I was 14.
Top   #75
Citizen

yirabeth 

I think I just have constantly leaking eyes..that really MUST be it right??? *sigh*

I hate it. Really a lot.
Top   #76
Citizen

baylys 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
I think I just have constantly leaking eyes..that really MUST be it right??? *sigh*

I hate it. Really a lot.
I know a lot of people whose eyes spontaneously leak. It is a common condition and it is called Compassionatempathysympathyvisualhydration.
Top   #77
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Oh, I have to admit I've cried at some Star Trek shows too... And you're right, you just get very attached, especially if you're watching 'straight through' kinda style.
Except when I was watching Star Trek: Enterprise. When Trip died I was FURIOUS! How dare they...they got cancelled and so instead of working it all out nicely they just kinda dumped things. PISSED ME OFF. I was not fit for company the night I watched that one...cussed up a blue storm and did a bunch of name calling...

(I'm still pissed off about it. Last time I watched through the ST shows I refused to rewatch that one.)

Top   #78
Citizen

baylys 

I have to get out of bed. I have allowed myself to go on a blind coffee date/meet. Eeeeeeekkk!!!
Top   #79
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
I know a lot of people whose eyes spontaneously leak. It is a common condition and it is called Compassionatempathysympathyvisualhydration.
Whoa! And I thought my ex had an unpronounceable condition, with his blood disorder...
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.