Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Please leave a tarot card behind before the purple curtain falls

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

Vixxia 

For my time and memories of AT's wonderful purple pages, I leave the Star from the Hudes Tarot:
http://www.readtarot.com/major/star.jpg
If the link to that picture stops working, it shows, as Moongold's deck review says, 'a woman suspended in a calm and purifying pool of water whilst bathed in light from a Star above', with only her head visible, her dark hair floating out around her and a serene expression on her face.

Every time I came here it felt like slipping into somewhere as calm and soothing as that pool, helped no doubt by the shades of purple colour scheme (it is my favourite colour after all). But there are other reasons why the Star makes me think of AT and my time here - going through my tarot reference book there are so many words and phrases that match my experiences of this place, which I joined just as I was starting to read:
'a generous spirit'
'[seek] guidance from above' - or from people who've been reading for longer than I have!
'give freely of yourself and expect the best'
'don't hold back genuine emotions; express them without shame'
'let your honesty and openness encourage others to reveal their deepest thoughts'
'guiding lights when you need a way to put the situation into perspective'
'have confidence in your own judgement'
'don't hesitate to share ... with those around you'
'open yourself to possibility'
'initiation and meditation'
'the application of consistent effort over time'
And when it asks 'what are your own inexhaustible resources?' I can't think of a better inexhaustible resource than what we've built here.

The Star is one of my favourite cards in tarot, therefore I leave my favourite Star card for my favourite Tarot forum and community.
Top   #101
Resident

CoffeeBlood 

I'll leave the Queen of Pentacles from the Shadowscapes Tarot.
http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/ca...suit=4&card=12

Many of us have been through so much. Many of us grew stronger, adapted to new situations and helped others as well.
this Queen did the same.
Many of us [well, most of you, me personally less] found this site and forum to be this Queen: the forum gave you support, guidance, helped you on your journey and helped you help others as well.

This Queen comes out of the middle of an oak tree, so she is as strong as one, with roots deeply rooted. Some of you have been on the site since it opened, or for a very long time, just like this Queen has been in that tree.
But she has a seed in her hands, a seed that will go, take root somewhere else and grow to be another strong oak tree. and we will do the same.

Good luck everyone!
Top   #102
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 

I'm leaving the 9 of Pentacles from Sharman-Caselli.
https://www.pinterest.de/pin/95842298296199709/

This is the person I've grown into, and part of it was thanks to the Aeclectic community, both in our virtual space, but also in real life meetings.

May the Universe gift all of you generously.
Top   #103
Citizen

CherryNukaCola 

Death, from the Arto tarot: http://imgur.com/K4tU1Wm . Death, for we are dying. But, lo, death pulls back a curtain and reveals a shining city, where we are heading toward next.
Top   #104
Life is an Elephant

Ace 

8 of cups

We are leaving behind some unfinished business but heading to new and better places and new adventures.

barb
Top   #105
Citizen

Onaorkal 

I'm leaving the Moon card from the Mystical Cats Tarot.

https://thefacesbeyondmyreflection.f...oon-card-2.jpg

It's one of my favorite cards and I think it's relevant to the present situation. Leaving AT and finding a new place to nest in is a bit scary but exciting at the same time. A lot of uncertainties but also possibilities!
Top   #106
Citizen

Essjay 

I'm leaving the Eight of Cups from the Bohemian Gothic. On to pastures new and leaving behind much love and all my best wishes

ETA: And not to change my habit of a lifetime the photo is upside-down
Attached Images

Top   #107
Citizen

Nemia 

I'll leave the Tabula Mundi decan card for Cancer - we're towards the end of Cancer, and this decan card is especially beautiful. 2, 3 and 4 of Cups are incorporated, and the Chariot as well. Beautiful, magical, I love this card.
Attached Images

Top   #108
Citizen

strings of life 

The Star - The Aquarian Tarot

The Aquarian was my first deck and I ended up joining this forum shortly after.

Be thankful for the little things and be attentive to your surroundings. There are may be mountains in the horizon (a signal mirrored in the star above), but night will be upon us soon. Let us spread our wings, take advantage of the serenity, and be open during this moment of clarity.

Setting our eyes on the future. Shine bright. Always.

Attached Images

Top   #109
Resident

anhnguyenbon 
Wink

I'm leaving here the nine cups from Sheringdan Douglas tarot

The illustration of this card is my favorite. It's the feeling when I know tarot, the feeling every time I get into tarotforum, my second house.
I will not find this warmth, corzy again anywhere else.

Thank you everyone, for you that make this place so wonderful.
Where ever we go, let's count our blessings, live in the moment, enjoy the good and get pass the bad things that life offer.

https://saidenne.files.wordpress.com...5april-007.jpg
Top   #110

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.