Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Please leave a tarot card behind before the purple curtain falls

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

BodhiSeed 

I leave behind the Page of Coins (card from the Tarot of the Absurd by Jessica Shanahan). I came here to learn about tarot, and I did. But I also learned so much more, from discussions on spirituality to how to be courteous and respectful on a forum. I've learned I could make friends who lived far away from me, and that these friendships could be just as lasting as those who lived in my town. The inspiration I received from here encouraged me to create two of my own decks. So thank you Solandia, moderators and all those who've shared their wisdom and so much more on these purple pages.
Bev
Attached Images

Top   #51
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

Standing quietly off to one side, I'll leave behind the Hermit card. I've rarely met one I didn't like, and they all have something to offer to my socially anxious self.

Calm, watching, wise, humorous, and ready to speak IF you want to spend time for them. Aeclectic has been like that too.

PathWalker
Top   #52
Wand, broom, cauldron & crystal ball technician

Holly doll 

I leave behind the World card from Eileen Dugan's Witches Tarot; with the Green Man sitting in the centre, signifying the journey's completion - lessons learned - the cycle begins anew...

I leave this thought - can't remember where it came from: "In my End is my Beginning..."

Thank you all SO MUCH for being here when times have been challenging & loneliness walked beside me. Thanks for the wise advice, & the wicked sense of humour some of you have - I'm looking YOUR way NISABA, RODNEY, GREGORY, RAVENEST.

I bow to the luminaries wisdom & generosity of spirit; sharing when others would hold their knowledge close. I'll never forget some of the outrageously funny comments that made me laugh out loud when silence would've been more appropriate.

Thanks to the Enabling Thread - for assisting me in emptying my bank account with their helpful suggestions: 'nuff said...

I'll sign off with one last game:

If you were popped onto a desert island with a computer - but access to only ONE site - what would it be???

Be Blessed & Blessed Be,
Love, Light & Laughter to ALL on AT!

Signing off perhaps for the final time,

Vicki
Top   #53
Citizen

Middy1452 

I leave you with the Six of Cups from the Robin Wood tarot.

This was my first tarot deck and the one I came to Aeclectic Tarot with over 13 years ago. The Six of Cups because I have and will continue to have many happy memories to reflect on of the time I spent here.

Best wishes to you all.

Middy xxx
Top   #54
Citizen

Hemera 

I'll be leaving the Sun on the table.
The Sun will make flowers bloom and it gives us warmth and feeds us all -but sometimes it happens that it also burns and destroys things. There's the dance of light and shadow everywhere with the Sun.
Hopefully a new cycle is about to begin for us all soon.
Blessed Be
About to sign out for the last time.
Hemera
Top   #55
Citizen

minrice 

What a community. What a run. I remember with great fondness the early Tarot days when I received so much support and love from fellow Tarot peeps on their own journey. All the questions answered, all the guidance offered.

I will leave the Two of Pentacles, Lord of Harmonious Change.
Top   #56
Citizen

JoyousGirl 

3 of Mirrors (Cups) from Chrysalis Tarot. It's a lion laying down with a lamb. It makes me feel that all is good in the world. There is peace and protection, friendship and refuge in that friendship.
Top   #57
Citizen

Esk 

I leave the Hierophant : http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/ca...?suit=0&card=5
AT has been for me a place full of knowledge and teaching, and where I can find so much informations. I haven't look at half of them yet and I'm happy the forum will remain readable as an archive. In a way it will go on delivering its teaching to me.
Top   #58
Citizen

earthair 

I asked the deck to pick a final card for the end of an era at AT and got Princess of Wands from Illuminati... a new project, standing on the top of the mountain surveying the possibilities, exhilarated at the new opportunities. Maybe this card is really for Solandia.
Top   #59
Citizen

lantana 

I leave behind The World, because that was what AT felt like to me at its greatest moments. Those memories of community, learning, and meaningful discussions is the AT I'm going to carry in my heart going forward.
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.