Interpretation, please!

schaea

Hello,

I try not to do readings for myself (aside from daily ones) because I feel that I know the answer that I want so the cards may not get read as thouroughly as if someone else does it. But, recently I have felt quite attracted to a co-worker whom I don't know very well and I had to do a reading. I was wondering if someone might kindly interpret it for me.

I did a very simple 3-card relationship spread (I know your probably thinking, "why even bother posting it if it's that small", but I am really bad at reading for myself). Card 1 is Your Heart Quest or Question. Card 2 is What Challenges You, and Card 3 is What Favours You.
Cards are layed out like this: 1 - 2 - 3 (told you it was simple :) ).

1 - Death (even I can't give a guess at what that might mean ??? )
2 - King of Cups
3 - Temperance

Thanks again for your time.

Reagrds,
Andrew.

Mojo

Pretty hard to do this one with no background info... but here goes:

Your Heart's Quest: I see Death as saying that you're tired of repeating the same pattern over and over again in relationships. Do you have a tendency to go for the same kind of person only to have similar and unsatisfactory results from these relationships? Your heart is calling for something new and fresh...

What Challenges You: the King of Cups can be a pretty emotionally-unavailable figure. Oh sure, in his youth he was full of passion and romance, but now he's too busy being a King to deal with petty nuisances like feelings. Is this the kind of person that the Death card is referring to? Are you drawn to people romantically because of who they appear to be rather than who they are inside? Do you tend to fall in love with people who can't love you back the way you want them to? Or perhaps it's you who is emotionally unavailable? Do you just coast along in a relationship instead of giving it your all?

What Favors You: Take it slow and easy... don't just jump into a relationship because it looks good or feels good at the onset. Take your time and look at all angles and delve into it deeply before commiting yourself to it. Mix it up a little and see if the magic is really there or if it's just a cheap parlor trick.