What do you consider the 'friendliest' Tarot deck?

Pam O

WANT WANT WANT WANT!!! But they'll probably bite too! ;)

They do bite, according to a Ferret Tarot owner! })

A lot of these suggestions seem like they would be good for kids too. I am wanting to buy my nephews decks, so I have been brainstorming and intuiting...

I definitely love the Halloween Tarot... all year long!

HudsonGray

LOL, Journeyinghome the deck is still available, I have 200 copies yet out of the third print run.

Barleywine

I don't go looking for "friendly" decks because friendly too often falls uncomfortably close to "fluffy." But I agree with some of the suggestions here: Old English is warm and makes me want a cup of tea. Morgan Greer has a joyousness to it. Recently, I'm completely charmed by the Chrysalis Tarot and find it to be an exceptional (and unconventional) read when used as an oracle deck. Aquarian is inviting in a mellow, benign, autumnal kind of way. For the most part these are decks I like to look at, not my "get-down-to-business" decks. Those would be the Thoth and the RWS.

Gulliver

The CBD Tarot de Marseille.

It is not jovial or jolly. (Who would want that in a Tarot deck anyhow?) However, while adhering closely to the traditional Conver images and coloring, the faces have been changed subtly by incorporating a slight suggestion of a smile on the faces of the characters. I really like that.

Oh yes, of course, the CBD!

Placebo Scotsman

When it was time for me to get a TDM I took a pass on the CBD and picked up a Hadar instead

That was expressly because of the smiles

There are few things I find more intimidating than a smirking Frenchman

Owl Song

Tarot of the Magical Forest
Joie de Vivre Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot
Halloween Tarot

rylla

I've just got the Watersprite tarot. It is one of the friendliest deck I've ever seen.