It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #4

Celtictarot

For a vampire deck, get Tarot of the Vampyres.

Ciro Marchettis art and the garish and loud Tarot Illuminati just want me to .... *Runs out the room screaming blue murder*

For a cheeky alternative on the RWS system, may I suggest the Nine Lives Tarot, it is an aussie self published deck - http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au

Nice and bright for me anyway. Silver Witchcraft is a gorg deck and I found book depository have this book on its ownsome for sale for £8 :) Yay!!!

rylla

I´m seriously thinking about buying one of Ciro Marchettis Decks, hte Legacy of the Divine, most probably. They are so colourful and full of fantasy, but oh... sooooo cheesy!

Will someone enable me?

Asked and answered :) The deck is exactly how you describe it (and all the enabling won't change that:)

rylla

Golden Dawn Temple tarot

I have the Thoth, I have the Rosetta. Do I need the Golden Dawn Temple too? It seems beautiful on the Net.

nisaba

I have the Thoth, I have the Rosetta. Do I need the Golden Dawn Temple too? It seems beautiful on the Net.

<puts on Card Fifteen Hat>

Of course you do! Why - how many RW-lookalikes do you have? Five? Ten? Twenty? Fifty? A hundred and fifty? Seems to me that the Thothian/GD side of your collection has been badly neglected. Here - I'll see you the GDTemple, and raise you the Wang/Regardie GD deck as well!

Buybuybuy!

rylla

<puts on Card Fifteen Hat>

Of course you do! Why - how many RW-lookalikes do you have? Five? Ten? Twenty? Fifty? A hundred and fifty? Seems to me that the Thothian/GD side of your collection has been badly neglected. Here - I'll see you the GDTemple, and raise you the Wang/Regardie GD deck as well!

Buybuybuy!

Wow! Good point. So convincing! So I am going to buy this deck [dancing]

nisaba

Excellent - my work here is done.

Owl Song

I need enabling! Paulina Cassidy's Joie de vivre.

rylla

It is not as nice as the Paulina tarot is (but it's still a nice, friendly, cheerful deck) but it is easier to read with the Joie de vivre (less crowded). [Is it enough enabling? I wonder] I have both and I am glad that I do.

Owl Song

rylla, thanks for the enabling. I ordered two copies, one for myself and one for my sister.