Tarot of Dreams

silvereye

Hi I checked with Ciro last night and understand its sold out!!! Gosh..now I'm thinking if I should get the Gilded Tarot Royale but the thing is I already have the Gilded Tarot. I bought it when it first came out!

MoonGypsy

Hi I checked with Ciro last night and understand its sold out!!! Gosh..now I'm thinking if I should get the Gilded Tarot Royale but the thing is I already have the Gilded Tarot. I bought it when it first came out!

The Gilded Royale has several improved upon images...
Gorgeous deck! If you are able, i would get it while you can...
i have both, but the Gilded Royale is the Gilded in her best Finery. ;)
And it has gold gilded edges, if you like that sort of thing...;) Beautiful Box...
i could go on and on...

ETA: Well, here is a direct quote from Ciro, himself about it:

"The Gilded Tarot Royale is a special edition. It varies from the original Gilded Tarot in a number of ways. The images of each card have all been completely re painted. This is a self published edition and is currently only available from this web site. The cards are physically larger 3.75 x 5.5 inches The card stock is thicker with a gloss finish and edged in metallic gold. The package includes a variety of themed monitor wallpapers, avatars, screen savers and stationary. There is no companion book to explain tarot, as I really don’t imaging that many potential customers of this deck, readers and collectors, will have need of one. But there is a PDF document that provides some personal insights and further explanation of many of these particular images. Customers will be provided a link from where these items can be downloaded Each deck includes an additional signature card."

Starshower

Hi. I'm selling my Ciro Marchetti decks and have just started a thread in 'Trading'.
Please pm me & post on the thread if you're interested in Dreams (offers acceptable.) :)

ETA: Oh dear. I am so sorry, I have discovered that non-subscribers to this site do not have rights to see the Trading forum. Silvereye has pm-ed me about a deck, but she isn't a subscribing member. I was awaiting advice about what to do from the Moderators.
Another lady who IS a paid-up member of this community has also pm-ed me about the Tarot of Dreams.
I have to withdraw my comments above in this post about selling. I hadn't realised about non-members.
My most sincere apologies for any inconvenience or upset. :(

Thoughtful

The Gilded Tarot Royale is far superior to the original Gilded Tarot. It is sublime in colouring in the gilding and the card stock, the cards are bigger so the pictures come alive. l have the original still love it but the Royale is far better.

Aranel

I desperately want the tarot of dreams with the gilded edges. But the only one I can find is £300. I'm not that desperate.