Cards Message

Cacia

Hello All:

I do not know but there is times when I have read people, they asked a question but then when i pulled the cards the message is different from the querent question. So, my dilemma is at times should I read what the cards want to say which is different at times from what they ask or shuffle the cards and do another lay out. I had an experience where this happened and well I shuffled the cards again and try to orient the reading toward the question she stated previously. So, my question is was that wrong or I should have gone with the first set of cards and gave the message and then do a second reading focusing in the question.

Thanks

nisaba

That used to happen to me occasionally years ago, but it doesn't seem to happen any more. I've had a think about it, and it's my opinion that it might have *seemed* that way because I wasn't as skilful as I am now at interpreting cards, and as my skill levels got better, the direct relevance of the cards on the table in front of me to the client's situation became more obvious.

Apollonia

Hello All:

I do not know but there is times when I have read people, they asked a question but then when i pulled the cards the message is different from the querent question. So, my dilemma is at times should I read what the cards want to say which is different at times from what they ask or shuffle the cards and do another lay out. I had an experience where this happened and well I shuffled the cards again and try to orient the reading toward the question she stated previously. So, my question is was that wrong or I should have gone with the first set of cards and gave the message and then do a second reading focusing in the question.

Thanks
I have had this happen most often with people who do not get readings very often and/or are not particularly tuned in to their own intuition and guidance. My feeling is that their guides want to tell them something important that they have not been able to get across to them any other way, so they "hijack" the reading.

When this happens I feel that it is important to at least let them know their guides want to discuss something different to start with. I describe briefly what this might be about, and ask if they would like to hear more. Invariably, they have been excited that their guides wanted to communicate something to them. And then I go on to their initial question and read on that.

Cacia

thanks nisaba and apollonia

Well, Nisaba you right probably my lack of experience makes me see things that are not there. However, I agreed with Apollonia that sometimes there is messages for the querent and they need to be address so the person can get the information that is being passed on the cards, so in this case I agreed with both of you there is times when it can be my lack of experience and others there is a message that needs to be pass.

I thank you both for sharing your thoughts and insights on this matter, blessings