Weirdest reading ever...advice??

EmpressArwen

LOL...You're killing me...in a good way!!! :) If that's not a synchronicity, I have no idea what is! Thanks for sharing. Chin up. :heart:

I know, right?!? Crazy. lol

EmpressArwen

Just as I posted this, I thought of something else. These 3 cards in this reading sounds a bit complicated - as you are stumped by the whole exciting thing. But, perhaps it is a very, very simple message. Perhaps she (the reader) is only telling you exactly who you are--a tarot card reader?

Whoa!!! Now that is very interesting...I didn't think of that....hmmmmmm.

ravenest

1. She's picked up from somewhere that you read.

2. She wanted you to read for her.

3. She had one too many cocktails at lunch.

Which one could it be?

As for the cards.. They seem to be indicating the direction of exciting to becoming overwhelmed to giving up. Well.... Your cards described ME to a T. Does this make any sense to your life as well? :confused:

Im not clear ... was this the famous card reader ?

Or was it some other card reader that heard the real one was booked out all day, so she went outside and canvassed the people waiting ?

I think i have heard of that happening before.

Too many cocktails at lunch ? Maybe .... maybe she keeps a bottle under the tarot table ?

ravenest

lol...the only outward sign that I gave that I could think of was when I saw the cards, I kind of gave a "well-that-is-not-very-exciting" kind of face. She didn't ask me to interpret the cards there. She just said to remember them and I would know in time. I have no idea....and she was strange but I wouldn't say drunk-strange. hahaha.

Good reading technique ... I wonder how much one could charge for that .... I reckon I could do 10 - 15 readings an hour like that. .... 15rph thats a reasonable 'tarot speed' :laugh:

ravenest

I guess a little but I wouldn't see it as "starting something new, becoming overwhelmed and then giving up". I'm more of a "Oooooh something shiny!! Wish it was shinier. Stupid thing is barely shiny at all" kind of person.....*shrugs*

:) Yep. Thats more like : "starting something new, becoming UNDERwhelmed and then giving up".

EmpressArwen

Ravenest,

This was the "famous" reader. I'd never heard of her but I'm not really in the "know", you know? lol She was booked and just walked out and took me in while people who actually had appointments were waiting. I didn't pay her anything.

And yes, I'm chronically underwhelmed. ;)

GotH

Im not clear ... was this the famous card reader ?

Or was it some other card reader that heard the real one was booked out all day, so she went outside and canvassed the people waiting ?

I think i have heard of that happening before.

LOL.. Yes. <hangs head low>
That was me.
<embarrassed>

ETA: I'm only KIDDING! I would never do this unless far away from the shop. :D

@Empress, you'll have to subscribe if you'd like a better understanding of what this is referring to. ;)

EmpressArwen

LOL.. Yes. <hangs head low>
That was me.
<embarrassed>

ETA: I'm only KIDDING! I would never do this unless far away from the shop. :D

@Empress, you'll have to subscribe if you'd like a better understanding of what this is referring to. ;)

Still waiting on that 10 of Pents! It's coming! I feel it. lol

Halloween

Hope u didn't pay for that reading jajajaja ! Did u shuffle ? If u shuffled well she may have assessed that u read tarot just a thought

EmpressArwen

Hope u didn't pay for that reading jajajaja ! Did u shuffle ? If u shuffled well she may have assessed that u read tarot just a thought

No money was asked or given. lol

I did shuffle but I'm the most unprofessional shuffler ever. Very lumberjackish. I am extra careful with other people's decks though.