Not a scorpio but an aquarius...?

Minderwiz

Not quite, I'm saying that Saturn adds a sense of purpose and determination to a phlegmatic temperament that leaves others (friends in particular) with the IMPRESSION that you may be a Scorpio (in their perception), especially when they are only just beginning to know you.

Scorpio in modern parlance is a Water sign (ruled by Mars), and this is often interpreted to mean someone who is deep, secretive (or at least not open) who has steel in the depths. You have the phlegmatic temperament which is 'watery' and is hard to pin down. Now this might easily just be because you are 'Neptunian' to use another modern description. However Saturn is anything but Neptuninan - it adds a structure and it is in close aspect to Mars (ruler of Scorpio) which it indirectly rules (as the ruler of Venus, which in turn rules Mars).

Remember your Saturn is not a fearful Saturn, it's the strong well directed Saturn - you know what you want and if necessary you can get it (though not without some problems as your Mars isn't strong). Saturn gives you the staying power if you need it. You may also approach some things indirectly in order to achieve you aims. Phlegmatics are very adaptable - perhaps too much - so you will have some ability to think outside the box, which a normal 'Saturnine' person doesn't have. Your Saturn may also help to make you SEEM 'moody' when in fact you are trying to sort out the best way to tackle an issue.

So faced with someone who seems to have a watery character but with a definite sense of purpose, Scorpio is probably the first thing they think of. If they're any good at Astrology when they get to know you they should say that they can see you AREN'T a 'Scorpio'

Perris

Minderwiz said:
Not quite, I'm saying that Saturn adds a sense of purpose and determination to a phlegmatic temperament that leaves others (friends in particular) with the IMPRESSION that you may be a Scorpio (in their perception), especially when they are only just beginning to know you.

Scorpio in modern parlance is a Water sign (ruled by Mars), and this is often interpreted to mean someone who is deep, secretive (or at least not open) who has steel in the depths. You have the phlegmatic temperament which is 'watery' and is hard to pin down. Now this might easily just be because you are 'Neptunian' to use another modern description. However Saturn is anything but Neptuninan - it adds a structure and it is in close aspect to Mars (ruler of Scorpio) which it indirectly rules (as the ruler of Venus, which in turn rules Mars).

Remember your Saturn is not a fearful Saturn, it's the strong well directed Saturn - you know what you want and if necessary you can get it (though not without some problems as your Mars isn't strong). Saturn gives you the staying power if you need it. You may also approach some things indirectly in order to achieve you aims. Phlegmatics are very adaptable - perhaps too much - so you will have some ability to think outside the box, which a normal 'Saturnine' person doesn't have. Your Saturn may also help to make you SEEM 'moody' when in fact you are trying to sort out the best way to tackle an issue.

So faced with someone who seems to have a watery character but with a definite sense of purpose, Scorpio is probably the first thing they think of. If they're any good at Astrology when they get to know you they should say that they can see you AREN'T a 'Scorpio'

Does it change anything if I was born 15 minutes later than I thought. I just checked my birth certificate and it says 1:45PM. not 1:30PM. Would the aspects change at all?

Minderwiz

Not a thing. Mars and Saturn move slowly and 15 minutes is irrelevant in this situation. Your Ascendant moves slightly further into Cancer and there are slight changes in house cusps but again nothing of importance.

Perris

Minderwiz said:
Not a thing. Mars and Saturn move slowly and 15 minutes is irrelevant in this situation. Your Ascendant moves slightly further into Cancer and there are slight changes in house cusps but again nothing of importance.
Thank you very much for your time minderwiz, :)

214red

Minderwiz said:
i can see the reason why cancer and scorpio can be confused, both have hidden depths, very different when you get to know them , but on first glance or two very alike.

Minderwiz

Well Cancer is more shore line - remember it's symbol is the crab and you don't find many of those in the ocean depths, Scorpio is still waters (which of course can run deep) and Pisces is the ocean depths. But all water signs are capable of adapting to fit the container (environment)