The Blue Moon on December 31st

EarthFaery

I'm no expert, but oh goodness, I think I'm doomed! the moon will be transiting my second house, with a perfect square to my natal Mercury 5th (at 7:39pm) :bugeyed:, and a separating square with Jupiter. Seems kinda hot and cold, I should feel good with the Jupiter square but at the same time, moody and difficult. Hahahaha, I don’t think I should be around any people, or I'll say things I'll regret I'm sure! No rational thought or thinking before I speak. I'll have to try very very hard to keep my mouth shut, but I don't expect to have any control, I‘m a loose cannon as it is right now. I can't this as positive...I have a Gemini asc. and a virgo sun, moon, pluto and SN and merc in libra. Mercury dominates my whole chart, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and the 10th by aspects, so I would think I would have difficulties in all these areas :laugh: As long as no one touches my stuff, talks to me about religion, and doesn’t do or say anything stupid to me in general, it’ll be a fine day. Oh and my kids should probably stay clear away lol.
The rest of the chart isn't so great either, lots and lots of red! Except a perfect trine form tr sun to my natal moon. So I have a perfect square and a perfect trine, how bout that, cool!

Curtis Penfold

Am I right to say that the Lunar Eclipse is not going to be seen in the United States?

EarthFaery

Australia, Asia, Africa, and Europe. Not the US this time :(
I know there is a total lunar eclipse on Dec. 21, 2010. My son's birthday and the winter solstice. An exciting day for moi :)

Curtis Penfold

double post

Curtis Penfold

SMV said:
Australia, Asia, Africa, and Europe. Not the US this time :(
I know there is a total lunar eclipse on Dec. 21, 2010. My son's birthday and the winter solstice. An exciting day for moi :)

Man, that is cool. Lunar eclipse the same day. On the winter solistice? Your son was born on the rebirth of the sun :) I'm going to be celebrating the triumph of light twice. You get to celebrate it three times ;)

I'm not a pagan, but I'm a big fan of pagan rituals. Sometimes, I try to organize parties centered around the solistices and the equinoxes. Helps me think about the paralels between the spirit and nature.

EarthFaery

You *are* a Pagan at heart:heart: You seem to be quite drawn to it, it's in deep your soul, and when it's there, it can't be surpressed :)

Curtis Penfold

SMV said:
You *are* a Pagan at heart:heart: You seem to be quite drawn to it, it's in deep your soul, and when it's there, it can't be surpressed :)

Pagan? Maybe I should say I'm a poet. I study and practice different spiritual beliefs as a study of the soul.

re-pete-a

It's good to have a broad outlook before deciding on your OWN chosen direction.
Enjoy the festives for what they are , celebrations of beliefs.

214red

i have started noting the full moon more seriously, however the NYE eclipse is in my diary because being the queen of wands i am, i am having a party and i like the idea of starting out side to see the moon:)

i am not a ritual person, but i have to admit when i do a ful moon ritual i feel it, it works for me

blueviolet

This is all very interesting, thanks for sharing this! I'm a Pisces, so this gives me a heads up that things may not be in my favor if I were to attempt a party time that day/night. Yikes. :/