my tarot deck in a movie?

seven stars

Someone in California just ordered a deck of cards & asked if they could use them in a movie they're making about Tarot, they said they'd send me a release so they can list me in the credits...man I hope it's not one of those Christian "Tarot is the Devil" films....I probly should have asked? = 0

Laura Borealis

Even if it is, there's a certain cachet to having your deck demonized in a Holy Rollers film. :D

SwampLady

Either way, that is pretty awesome and exciting!!!!

karen0205

Congrats! Yes, you will probably find out in the release.

That's great though~! It's a beautiful deck.
I am going to order it this week actually!

seven stars

I am going to order it this week actually!

Well bunny if you do, I started making Tarot Journals & Bags & you can have them all match if you want.

magpie9

Very Cool!

Padma

Congrats! You must be thrilled! :)

seven stars

I am!!! I don't think this is a mainstream movie - like, Glenn Close isn't going to star in it I'm sure....this is what the note said:

Hello!
Your cards are beautiful and so lovely! I am producing an independent feature film on Tarot and was wondering if I purchased your cards if you would allow the production to feature them in the film; our main actress would be using them for Tarot readings. We would need you to sign a materials release form which would allow us to use your cards in the film. You would also receive credit in the film as the artist, which will be shown at various film festivals in Los Angeles.

FallynRaiyn

that doesn't sound anti-tarot at ALL. how exciting.