Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 160: August 23rd - August 30th

Elendil

I will be using the Ancien Tarot de Marseille from Grimaud this week

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with Deidre of the Sorrows Tarot and the Shabby Chic Lenormand.

I didn't do much with the Vertigo last week, but I will get back to it another time.

Deidre is one that gives me such clear, plain answers, and I need that this week. Shabby Chic is just as beautiful to me as box of strawberry cream-filled chocolates. :D

AJ

enjoyed your top seven picks last week elendil. I don't own a single one of them...my deep thoth study stopped the rws buy train in its tracks I guess, they just no longer appeal at all.

Sasmi

Finding Tarot Illuminati so easy to read and work with. Done several readings for people on the exchange forum and have had really positive feedback. Really enjoying this deck, the colours and symbols are really speaking to me and its a joy to read. Very satisfying start to the week. Sam.

NadaJ

I am thinking the same...but going for my Anna K instead.

That's a great deck too! One I find comforting in its frankness.

I'm on vacation this week and the MG has been used a few times. This is the week a lot of things will finally be decided, and I'm in the woods of Maine. The MG has been a good therapist thus far!

Rose Lalonde

It's been a busy week, and I've only done readings with the Noblet. Still enjoying the Eye Rhymes TdM study group! I'm feeling more comfortable reading with it.

I rounded my Noblet (3mm) and am happy I did. I prefer the look and feel. It only took me about 15 min. of actual work.

Roots of Asia - so far I've only gone through the deck a few times to absorb the gorgeous art and the meanings I get from it. Will be in with it again next week...

Madame Squee

<snip>I rounded my Noblet (3mm) and am happy I did. I prefer the look and feel. It only took me about 15 min. of actual work. <snip>
Those sharp corners are so ouchy!!! I wish I had the nerve to round them! Enjoy your smooth corners, Rose, and I will think of you every time I'm stabbed. :D