What do you consider the 'friendliest' Tarot deck?

rylla

The friendliest? The Chihuahua, Animism, Tarot of the Trees, and, for me - oddly enough - the Deviant Moon.

Celtictarot

Crystal Visions or Goddess tarot.

Aeric

Medicine Woman. The entire deck is warm, friendly, and inviting.

When's the last time you met a friendlier Hermit than this?

nisaba

Hello there:) I was just wondering if anyone has found a particular tarot deck that seems to be a 'friendly' or easy to work with deck. Not easy as in simple, but easy as in just a nice-guy deck. I currently use the Gilded, and it just seems so aloof to me! Yes it answers my questions, but certainly not without a bit of trouble!

The Granny Jones, in a heartbeat. Warm, motherly, gentle, kind. The deck would give you the best hugs, if it had arms.

nisaba

Attachments

• img037.jpg
    img037.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 190

Rose Lalonde

I find Tarocco Favoloso pretty friendly in a sly, it-knows-it's-clever kind of way. Like it's elbowing me in the ribs to tell me to stop taking things so seriously.

Aeric

When I met the one attached below <grin>.
Nah, that Hermit wants to be left alone in his shell on a sunny day at the beach. Mine wants to openly talk to people, and glows radioactive to prove it!

nisaba

Look at the kindness in his face, and the inviting way he waves his lamp to invite you to share his shell!

Aeric

Oh I couldn't see the tiny smile, had to cran and squint. Ok you win, but nothing says friendliness like a healthy nuclear glow!