What do you consider the 'friendliest' Tarot deck?

Richard

The CBD Tarot de Marseille.

It is not jovial or jolly. (Who would want that in a Tarot deck anyhow?) However, while adhering closely to the traditional Conver images and coloring, the faces have been changed subtly by incorporating a slight suggestion of a smile on the faces of the characters. I really like that.

The ISIS Tarot de Marseille.

The characters don't have a Mona Lisa smile, as in the CBD, but the images are so lovely and endearing that it makes the reader feel as if they are people whom one would really like to know. The little bees in the Fool and Strength cards, which appeared to the author during meditation, add a touch of whimsy which always seem to remind me to lighten up a bit.

Thoughtful

l know! mentioned it many times here, my 1JJ Swiss, its my comfortable hot chocolate warm cosy comfort deck. It reads so well for me, each time l reach for it l feel a nice happy friendly glow.

CornissMagorniss

The ISIS Tarot de Marseille.

The characters don't have a Mona Lisa smile, as in the CBD, but the images are so lovely and endearing that it makes the reader feel as if they are people whom one would really like to know. The little bees in the Fool and Strength cards, which appeared to the author during meditation, add a touch of whimsy which always seem to remind me to lighten up a bit.

I agree, it is friendly. And I like the bees very much too.

GoldenWolf

I would agree with many of the decks already mentioned - Paulina, BBCats, Joie de Vivre, and would also add the Sakki Sakki Tarot. The deck is so colorful and open that using it just puts me in a good mood.

Sherilyn G

The Hansen-Roberts is probably the friendliest and easiest to use that I have worked with.

Kristyjnh

The Hansen-Roberts is probably the friendliest and easiest to use that I have worked with.

I agree, Hanson-Roberts would be my pick for the friendliest. I remember my deck interview with it, it told me that it's weakness was that it was too optimistic. I definitely get "bright side" readings from it.

Morwenna

Funny thing, I'd say Hanson-Roberts too, but it still gives me needed wake-up calls! It may be friendly, but it's also very direct!

Right up there also are the Morgan Greer, the Robin Wood, and the Halloween.

A few of my newer ones feel friendly so far, but I haven't worked with them enough yet.

Sablespace

wow!

Thanks everyone! You've given me so much to consider!

avalonian

Songs For The Journey Home and Chronata's Minute Tarot.

:):):)

journeyinghome

You'll think I'm mad, but I find the Vargo Gothic friendly. Perhaps it wants to bite my neck ;)
The friendliest deck I know of is the White Bat, by Beth Seilonen. Sadly there are only 25 copies :( I have a thing about bats ;)

Other decks I find very friendly are the Wicca Moon, CBD Marseille and White Cats.