Spirit of the Wheel Meditation Deck

Mi-Shell

I would join you guys!

GryffinSong

Let's Do It!!!

Ok, I'll start a study group as soon as I figure out how. I THINK we need an index thread, a general join-up and discussion thread (which this can be I think) and then individual threads for each card. I'll try to get the first card up tonight. :D

I'm psyched ... I LOVE this deck!!!

GryffinSong

I've started threads for the first four cards in the deck, just putting a description and some initial thoughts. I'd love to discuss the book meanings too, because I find that sometimes the book has a LOT more depth of meaning than I get from the art. I think that may be because the writer mostly (all?) chose existing art from the artist, rather than the artist illustrating from the concepts.

If anyone wants to discuss a particular card that's problematic or particularly interesting, feel free to start a thread or ask me to. Just please stick to the title norm of...

Spirit of the Wheel - card xx - card name

I'll add the thread to the index as soon as I see it. The index thread has a list of the card threads (so far) with a link to that card, so we can always find them.

Have fun!!! :)

dvorah ophir

spirit of the wheel and three card spreads

i saw that meny readers were in the dark about how to work with the deck because it had three key words- here is how i do it:
i do a three card spread, first card first keyword
second card-second keyword, third card-you guesed it-third keyword, goes for all spreads similar-9 card spread...
good for spontainaios spreads for all ocasions and quetions.

The Guided Hermit

Count me in as an advocate for this lovely deck.

I use this every night prior to sleep, usually pulling a single card for my dream thought.

A spread that I apply with the SOTH was found here in Aeclectic:

The Sun, The Moon, The Stars

1--The Sun: What is clearly seen
2--The Moon: What is difficult to view
3--The Stars: What is wished to happen

This spread in conjunction with these cards provide a beautiful and rich reading.

Adjustment

I have this deck, i would like to join the group.

flying black kat

I will be interested in studying this deck.

Kathy

The Guided Hermit

Well let's dive on in!

I'm looking for Native American animal symbolism right now to have more info on the significance what is what in these cards. I also plan on looking my Shaman Wisdom cards for additional reference since they use animals (with symbolic significance) in their LWB.

Paul

Briar Rose

Does anyone want to join in this study thread again, please?

Briar Rose

I made a few more posts. I would be willing to stick it out. The weather for the most part has most of the country indoors. How about it?