Your Most Readable Deck

greatdane

While I only keep decks that are "readers," my go to, definitely most readable and on spot is the PCS Commemorative.

madhatter00o

The Orbifold Tarot actually surprised me with its readability. It really is one of those decks that I was able to just pick up and read with sans study (even though I planned to study it properly first...).

Alas, my go-to is the Amano Tarot. It has read easily and accurately every time I've picked it up, and it offers so much to consider.

cbiz83

Of the new decks I'm working with (old collection lost in move ::stifled sob::) the Lewellyn Classic reads effortlessly and the Sun and Moon Tarot speaks to me in a delightful way.

willowy

For me decks I read best with are:
New mythic
Anna K
universal waite
Robin wood
pagan cats
Tarot of Delphi
pagan ways tarot
and last but certainly not least,kat Black's Golden tarot.
Really enjoying seeing people's go to decks.

bellathebrave123

For me, the Cosmic, Deviant moon , Gilded and Fountain. It changes from time to time but they are they ones that come immediately to mind :)

rylla

It's still not crystal clear which is my THE deck to go to (and I wish I had one -using a few decks for reading has its advantage -adds variety- but having a deck you are very used to has its advantage as well). I have a few I am using more than the others but I don't have a 'leader'. Jolanda is starting to get ahead of the others...

dannyboy8406

I love my Golden Universal Tarot- I always seem to have the best readings from it. I also enjoy working with The Prisma Visions Tarot.

Grizabella

It's almost impossible for me to pick my most readable deck. Of course, the Rider Waite is top of the list for instant readability, but I don't enjoy reading with it like I do some of my others.

I can't even go somewhere for the day without dragging half a dozen decks with me. lol I usually have a few that are my current favorites on a given day and those go with me if I go out somewhere just in case I need to do a reading because I want to be sure to have the just right deck if that happens.

Dancing Bear

I have to say its my trimmed Druidcraft.. I own many other decks and have read with others, but Druidcraft never ever fails me. for depth, accuracy and flow. I guess because i feel akin to the images and it speaks to me on many levels. Voyager comes close second.

minotaur

Reading for myself it is Roots of Asia. Reading for other people it is Rohrig.