What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Leonora

I can't wait until my Oriental Tarot arrives! I have a few weeks of biting my nails in anticipation. This really looks like a gorgeous deck!

Awkward.turtle91

My postman or lady is bringing me the following

The diviant moon borderless editon
The herbal tarot
Charylis tarot

(sorry for poor spelling)
!

xx

Libra 58

Yesterday I bought "Tarot of the Old Path" by Sylvia Gainsford and Howard Rodway.

Nemia

I'm still waiting for my Four Heavenly Kings from Thailand and the Deste cards from Greece. Isn't that wonderful? I love this feeling of anticipation. I'll go again to the post box today - although I'm quite sure that after our holidays, nothing will wait for me there...

Tarot dance

...I received the Ferret Tarot yesterday and Elaine Moertl was so kind as to sign the title card....

....it's a very cute little deck

delinfrey

I'm waiting for William Blake and Sirian Starseed from a trade here on AT; also ordered a heap of oracles (mostly Alana Fairchild's), and Tarot of the Zirkus Mägi

JadePixie

Kat Black's Golden Tarot, it looks beautiful from what I've seen in reviews and it's a different artistic style to what I already own :)

CharlotteK

Landed today - Anna K self published (love the Llewellyn, but love this a little bit more), Crystal Visions, and two Tarot Von A.E. Waite in German. Thelema tarot is due to arrive tomorrow! The doorbell has been going like the clappers and my husband thanks I've gone totally crazy lady 😁😁

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Michellehihi

Long story.
I have been wanting the Arcus Arcanum tarot for a long time. It sells for ridiculous high prices on amazon and I couldn’t afford it.
I once saw it on a local online second hand store; the seller was in Montreal, very close to me! I wrote her and wrote her again and again and she finally replied my fourth email saying she was on vacation and that she would write me again later.
She didn’t. I wrote and wrote again, and then after a month she replied that she changed her mind and no longer wants to sell it.
Ok.
I looked on ebay and found one very cheap. I jumped on it; when it arrived I discovered that it was a bootleg, and of very low quality. I realised that it came from Ukraine and that many illegal “replica” are produced there.
I wanted an authentic one so I pursued my quest. I found one on a website (pyroskin) and bought it. I paid with paypal. After 2 months I had not received it. I filed a claim at paypal, and they told me that the seller alleged that it was an intangible good that I had bought (?!?!?!?!). I got a refund.
I looked again on ebay and found one that seems authentic, from an individual seller in the United States. I bought it.
Is this the end of the story? Will I receive it?

Cocobird55

I'm waiting for a book about the Jungian tarot. I've had it for a long time, and it will be my study deck for a while.