Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

calligirl

This thread is hilarious. Now I don't feel so bad that I've been a sales clerk, worked for a travel agency, painted billboards, played in a band, delivered mail and worked for a dr's office (not all at the same time!) Obviously, it's what I was born to do...

So Virgos really are jealous of me???????? That would explain a lot of in-law problems....

Can't wait for more, keep it coming!

souljourney

Most of the Capricorns and Libras give me grief.
Capricorns are soooo sure they know everything. And those damn Libras... everything is black or white.
Personally I really like Taurus... but maybe that's cuz my girlfriend is one.

psychic sue

I said Aries - not all of them. Some are lambs (like my nephew) who are so cute and lovely - others are rams - these are the kind I don't get on with. I don't think you can make a sweeping statement though (and I realise this poll is just for fun) because of rising/moon signs and all the other planetary aspects - but in general, yep, Aries.

Sue x

PS I am a wishy washy Piscean.

magpie9

AIRES !!!
Aires anyhow, anywhere, anytime, Aires.

My mother is an Aires, and it practically took Chernobyl to get her to let me run my own life. she fixed me up on a blind date once, from 3000 miles away!
My wonderful sister is seriously flawed by an Aires rising, and I have to periodically carry on to get her to back off on "plans" involving me being "encouraged" to be more social.

My marvelous daughter, poor thing, has Aires Rising, and gets fits of wanting to sort my house for me. She seems to think I don't need a broken spinning wheel in my kitchen--can you imagine?

I had a Taurus Live-in boyfriend once, who turned out to have practically everything he owned except his sun sign in Aires. It was like living with a snow plow. he just went straight ahead no matter what was in his way. There was no compromise, or any possible room for any Will but his own.

Aires Bites the Big One.
Thank you for listening---I feel so much better now.

firecatpickles

I posted here last week and now I noticed that it is funny how evenly each sign is! Last week Virgo was winning --bunch o' uptight ole twits! Just kidding Virgos, gtta love ya...

inanna_tarot

I voted for scorpio and Pisces..

Scorpio because they are sooo deep and sooo alone therefore everything had to be around them. You talk to them on one level and they are reading a million other things and get all upset and defensive. One minute you are talking about your shoes and deep down its all about how much money they spend on shoes.
My brother is a scorpio and i'm constantly told I 'dont understand' lol obviously not, how could i! its your universe after all, your never ending spiral of decline coz you can't wear THAT t-shirt today so we all get it in the neck because of it .

And Pisces because I always end up with them. I am their rational mind, they call me to check if they are seeing things straight. OMG my mother hasnt called in a day, she might be dead! Erm, no she probably has A LIFE. Why cant these people self-moderate themselves? Why can't they see the potential for a relationship to go horribly wrong and really hurt them?!
GRRRRRR

I'm just too level headed for my own good ;) (Libra)

Sezo
x

Whitestar

Aries. Can't get an idea/word in edgewise. Everything is about them!!!

Aquarius...why can't you EVER remember where your keys and wallet are?????????? And could you BE any more emotionally removed?

And Leos can be completely full of themselves. I find it completely impractical. Please be real!!!!!

Wow...that does feel good!!!

Dancing Bear

Pisces:
Dont Hate, just get annoyed with the picky, picky, picky side of things,
Chill Out!! and make up your bl**&^y mind.and the grass is NOT greener elsewhere! :)

Edited to add I have had a real laugh with some of the gripes here :)
Capricorns:
i agree when you all say watch out if you cross them,Their Chest & Horns are protruded out and will defiantly stand their ground, and throw whatever amo they have regardless.

Virgos: Yes rather a bit stuck up and cynical.

Rhiannon SW

I have alot of issues with Taurus and of course my son/grandson is born on May 1st. We clash and to top it off he's 12 and starting puberty and we are raising him. Can make some days quite tense for me.

Capricorns I find to rigid and work aholics. Of course, we are not factoring any other signs in chart.

But thats my 2cents worth

Lisa G