Mystical LeNormand - Extra cards

WolfyJames

The people behind the Mystical LeNormand have made 4 extra cards for the deck and I caved in recently and purchased the set. You can see the extra cards here: http://www.esoterikshopping.de/prod...ediale-Zusatzkarten-Mystisches-Lenormand.html

Card number 37 is for Ancestors, 38 for Spirit Guides, 39 for Power Animals and 40 for Angel.

Has anyone acquired these extra cards as well? Have you added them to the regular deck and what kind of readings do the extra cards give?

MareSaturni

Wolfy, I didn't know about this! Thank you so much for sharing the information.

The cards look beautiful, like the rest of the normal set.

Have you tried reading with the extra cards yet? :)

I'm actually looking for the Mystisches Kipper, but all decks from this "collection" are pretty HTF i guess :/

Where did you buy the deck that comes wit the extra cards?

celticnoodle

I just received this deck as a gift from a friend. I only have the cards 1 through 36, but I am interested in possibly adding these 4 to them--is this possible? to only purchase the 4 cards?

thanks Wolfy for letting us know--I'll have to let my friend know too, as I do not think she has these 4 either.

WolfyJames

The extra cards are only sold separately. You have to buy the main Mystical deck then the extra cards. There is no Mystical LeNormand with 40 cards containing the main deck + the extra cards.

The link I gave has just the extra cards, but the website has also the Mystical LeNormand (Mystisches LeNormand, the store is in German). They also have the Mystisches Kipper as well, I bought mine there just recently along with the extra cards (and two more Petit LeNormand + Bohemian Baroque Cats' Tarot). But if you buy the Mystical LeNormand there, the LWB will be in German, be warned, same with the bookset, the book will be in German. The store shipped here in Canada.

I just added the extra cards to my deck so I have not used them yet, hence why I started this thread to get others' opinions about them.

More infos on the extra cards: http://www.tarotwelten.de/myslen2.html

P.S. The Mystisches Kipper by the same artist is also very very beautiful. I haven't had the time to dabble with mine yet.

Noelle

WJ, can you give any feedback now on the extra 4 cards?

WolfyJames

Noelle said:
WJ, can you give any feedback now on the extra 4 cards?

Frankly, I've been more dabbling with the Mystisches Kipper than the Mystical Lenormand. First by gathering all the informations I could find online and then by using the deck that has become quickly one of my favorites.

Bernice

WolfyJames said:
The people behind the Mystical LeNormand have made 4 extra cards for the deck and I caved in recently and purchased the set. You can see the extra cards here: http://www.esoterikshopping.de/prod...ediale-Zusatzkarten-Mystisches-Lenormand.html

Card number 37 is for Ancestors, 38 for Spirit Guides, 39 for Power Animals and 40 for Angel.

Has anyone acquired these extra cards as well? Have you added them to the regular deck and what kind of readings do the extra cards give?
I wanted these extra cards when I first heard about them - I love the images in this deck although I don't read with it!.

But after seeing that the extra cards were modern 'Doreen Virtue-type' additions (Ancestors, Spirit Guides, Power Animals and Angel), I decided against them. They are at odds with the original 36 (although there are also 52 card versions). The concepts are around two hundred years apart.

I was, and am, disappointed.

Bee :)

Noelle

WolfyJames said:
Frankly, I've been more dabbling with the Mystisches Kipper than the Mystical Lenormand. First by gathering all the informations I could find online and then by using the deck that has become quickly one of my favorites.

Thanks for your reply WJ. I have the mystical and it's the one Lenormand deck I don't use - the cards are too small for me and the colouring is a little on the dark side. Would be nice to know though if anyone has bought the 4 extra cards to see if it has added greatly to their readings.

I am unfamiliar with the Mystisches Kipper. Care to share some information about this?

Bernice

Hi Noelle :)

See this thread for a good discussion about the Mystisches Kipper. I have this deck, I love the artwork. All text, plus card titles, are in German.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=116457

ETA: See WolfyJames's post 45 for links about Kipper cards.

Bee x

Noelle

Thank-you! That's most helpful.