Mystical LeNormand - Extra cards

olivia1

The people behind the Mystical LeNormand have made 4 extra cards for the deck and I caved in recently and purchased the set. You can see the extra cards here: http://www.esoterikshopping.de/prod...ediale-Zusatzkarten-Mystisches-Lenormand.html

Card number 37 is for Ancestors, 38 for Spirit Guides, 39 for Power Animals and 40 for Angel.

Has anyone acquired these extra cards as well? Have you added them to the regular deck and what kind of readings do the extra cards give?

does anyone know where I can get these 4 cards in the US?Or at least from an English site? I cant read German. And if this is the only supplier, I would imagine that they are willing to send to US addresses?

WyrdRaven

does anyone know where I can get these 4 cards in the US?Or at least from an English site? I cant read German. And if this is the only supplier, I would imagine that they are willing to send to US addresses?

I don't speak German (yet) and I had a great experience when I ordered my extra cards from Esoterik. They do ship to U.S. addresses. Everything went smoothly and delivery was prompt.

heron

Dear Saturness,
in case you are interested, I just pre-ordered the English-text edition of the Mystisches Kipper from Book Depository for a very good price.

heron

Forgive a newbie.

Granted that I am only just beginning to get "into" Lenormand (since receiving Rana George's new book) though I have been aware of Lennie cards for a while - but I can't see the point of four additional cards, especially with such vague (to me) meanings.

Seaqueen

4 extra Mystical Lenormand Cards

Here is my view of the four extra cards belonging to the Mystical Lenormand deck.

CARD 37 – Ancestor

Basically the images shows a female reading cards. In the background are shadows of people who have passed on and are not in physical form. Take a good look at the chandelier – filled with symbols.

The message I get from this card is that we use tools to gain access to the past knowledge and this knowledge is universal.

SPIRIT GUIDES

CARD 38 – Spirit Guides

Image depicts a nun and monk. In the background there is a white horse ridden by a warrior. Off to the left of the card is an Asian merchant, probably an Apothecary. Notice the butterfly by the rose tree.

The message I get from all the people in the card is that it does not matter what discipline you believe all are all part of Mother Earth.

POWER ANIMALS

CARD 39 – Power Animals

Picture of some guide animals namely, wolf, dolphin, eagle, spider, tiger, turtle. If you know anything about power animals they provide a resource to us when we cannot figure things out as humans. :)

All the animals are in their comfort zone no matter where they are situated in the card. The Sun and Moon are are in perfect rhythm of their natural cycle.

The message I get from this card is that we, too, can become empowered by listening and following the ways of animals.

ANGEL

CARD 40 – Angel

The winged angel is playing a violin and appears to be engaged in a dance. The winged lion is listening to her message. There is sense of unity with the angel and lion. In the foreground we see a cluster of crystals.

The message I get from this card is that we all can tap into the higher frequency of song and dance to become one.

;)

Cosma_Leah

The Mystical Lenormand (also the Mystical Kipper) is available in English too, but not the extra cards. I have ordered them.

greetings
Cosma Leah

FLizarraga

The 4 extra cards are available at Amazon.de for about the same price as the deck --which for me was about $10-$12 shipped (in the US). I know zero German, but bought them (heavily) aided by Chrome's translation plug-in, and received them without a hitch.

Cosma_Leah

I can translate the German deck too if you want. My German is perfect but not my English. :D

Cosma_Leah

Now I have the four extra cards too. Very beautiful!

37 Ahnen (ancestors)
38 Geistführer (spiritual guides)
39 Krafttiere (amain animals)
40 Engel (angels)