Separating cards from a deck for spell bags

tarotot_yeezus

Tigerangel, wow and thank you for all these resources! I made the spell bag this morning at sunrise and I used the runes you suggested in the working. I feel really good about the spell, and I felt a connection with the runes. My partner and I are both drawn to Norse mythology and symbolism (he has vegvisir tattooed on his arm), so I feel like rune work could be a very good option for me. It also made the working more applicable to him, taking into consideration his personal preferences.

I will definitely look into these sources you suggested. Thank you!

Tigerangel

That's great, wishing your boyfriend a safe and anxiety free journey. :)

my partner has some anxiety issues aswell, though he doesn't believe in metaphysical things so no point me making a bag for him, he's too much of science brain on him lol.

tarotot_yeezus

He's not necessarily into the metaphysical, but he respects that I'm into it and at least knows that letting me do this for him will make me feel better about him being gone for two weeks. So maybe this was a little more for me than for him, lol.

He does get a little weirded out sometimes, but he always is just like "Alright, you do you... I dont get it but I love you". And he doesnt make fun of me so thats good. Maybe with this spell bag I can sway him a little bit more! Plus, I'm pretty sure hes just thinking that it can't hurt, so why not?

I'm sure your partner is understanding, but I can see how it can be a little hard to accept the metaphysical stuff. I used to be in the same boat as they are, for sure!