GALAXY APP, or suggestions?

lepleadian

hello guys
i want to download the Galaxy app, is anyonne here used this app before? Has any of you found useful?And do you have any other recommandations...it would be very helpful...
THNX :)

Atalanta

I have it and I love it! It's easy to use and has some great spreads.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

lepleadian

I have it and I love it! It's easy to use and has some great spreads.

do you find it accurate? Do you use any other app which is accurate?

Atalanta

I do find it accurate and I like the extra symbolism and meanings that come with each card. It's not just the card meanings, they include astrology, the I Ching and other information you wouldn't get otherwise.

I've used the Fool's Dog apps on iOS and I like them well enough but they don't have the extras that Galaxy Tone has.

Girl Archer

Hi,

I have used it. I liked it so much I bought the pro version of it. Spreads are great and insightful. The app is easy to use and has great explanation of the cards and symbolism, even for intermediate level readers. As for other great apps, I recommend Fool's Dog Tarot Sampler apps which is also a really great way to test run some deck you want to buy.

lepleadian

Hi,

I have used it. I liked it so much I bought the pro version of it. Spreads are great and insightful. The app is easy to use and has great explanation of the cards and symbolism, even for intermediate level readers. As for other great apps, I recommend Fool's Dog Tarot Sampler apps which is also a really great way to test run some deck you want to buy.

I do find it accurate and I like the extra symbolism and meanings that come with each card. It's not just the card meanings, they include astrology, the I Ching and other information you wouldn't get otherwise.

I've used the Fool's Dog apps on iOS and I like them well enough but they don't have the extras that Galaxy Tone has.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk [/QUOTE]

thnk you girls for your replies i will download the too :)

Atalanta

There's an on-going conversation about Tarot apps under Talking Tarot called
"So ahh... enjoying my new Tarot Apps". That might give you even more information.