What is your favorite tarot deck??

lantana

Slow Holler. Probably will be for a long time, since I never imagined to have a deck that so closely matches my worldview and lived experiences. But who knows what'll come down the pipe?

Some second-in-commands right now are the Fountain and the Idiosyncradeck.

Beanfeasa

Ive come to the conclusion that can be answered if categorised

Favourite TdM is Madenie from Yves Renualt, favourite Italian deck is Soprafino,
My favourite RWS is the original, my favourite scenic pip deck is Pagan Otherworlds,
Favourite Thoth is Haindl, favourite RWS style deck is Gilded.

Overall favourite Pagan Otherworlds, there that was easy!

Thoughtful

l have my all time favourites of Thoth and Roots of Asia. Presently though for a change, my little favourite is the Hanson-Roberts.

Le Fanu

Too many to mention -

But off the top of my head .... Thoth, Royal Fez Moroccan, Distant Past, Victorian Romantic, Bohemian Gothic, Japaridze, Deck of the Dead, Lynd Ward, Pierre Madenié - just too many...

Rhiamon

Morgan-Greer and Paulina :thumbsup:

Farzon

That's a difficult question. Actually, it becomes more and now difficult with the years [emoji4]

Always top:

RWS, the Centennial Waite - Smith
Le veritable Tarot de Marseilles

These two seem so iconic and timeless that they always work.

And currently:

Hidden Waters
Pagan Otherworlds

Shanachie05

I'm super new after being away for a long time, so I am struggling with which one I am really close with. Right now, the Hanson-Roberts has worked the very best for me. It is kind and straightforward. I have had a new deck, Ghost tarot for only a week and have done one reading with it, but that reading was super awesome.

Still going through others, but they just don't vibe with me.

Wheel of Fantastic

All time favourites are all RWS/RWS Clone decks:

Vintage 1968 Albano Waite
1971 pre-copyright Blue Box RWS
AGM Tarot Von A.E. Waite
Royal Fez Moroccan Rigel Press Edition

Favourites of the moment:

Bonefire Tarot
Mystical Tarot
Alchemical Tarot 4th Edition

I find vintage decks are mainly my favourites; great but not particularly cheap to get hold of.