New Moon in Scorpio, 11/15

AquarianGoddess

Generally, a new Moon, which occurs each month, is a time of beginnings. The new Moon means the Sun and Moon are conjunct (next to each other). This month's new Moon is at 22 degrees, 57 minutes of Scorpio (almost 23 degrees). Scorpio is the phoenix rising from the ashes, it's transformative.

A new Moon day is a good one to write down your wishes and meditate, concentrating on any (and every) area of your life that needs a transubstantiation.

The Sun & Moon also are squaring (90 degrees angle) Uranus. Expect surprises.

Scorpio is a very deep sign. In addition to the Sun & Moon is Scorpio, both Mercury (the messenger) and Venus (the love goddess) also occupy that sign. That's a whole lotta Scorpionic energy. Use it wisely. A happy new Moon to all!

jade

thank you for your time and thank you for teaching us all.

you are a gifted astrologer and a gifted teacher.

you explain things in a simple way that all can easily understand and learn from.

we are blessed to have you join our forum.

love and light,
jade :)

a blessed new moon to you!

Jeanette

AquarianGoddess, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge. It's only been within the last 5 years or so that I've become aware of how powerful the moon is. It's good to know how these things affect us and act accordingly.

mystic

AquarianGoddess,

I am once again amazed at your perseptive prowess and knowledge of the mystical areas of the universe.

We here (and I'm sure I speak for all) are beyond privileged that you have joined us. Please accept my offer to be your faithful friend who in times of need you can call upon......once again thanks, and welcome!!

-Love and Light

AquarianGoddess

All of your nice comments warm my heart. Knowledge is most productive when it's passed on so others can benefit.

AquarianGoddess

In keeping in-tune with the cosmic events of this week (the new Moon), I received a surprise phone call yesterday with very good news concerning money (that's been owed to me). I must say I was shocked!

Also yesterday, I experienced a catharsis (before the above phone call) and awakening about some things that have been dragging me down. Not long after this awakening, I received the good news phone call.

Did anyone else have a similar experience?

The new Moons don't always portend big changes, but yesterday's Scorpio Moon was very potent and it affected my chart in a big way.

jade

i've been in a completely lousy mood for this new moon.....

yuck

jade

AquarianGoddess

Jade,

So sorry to hear your stars were aligned incongruently. The good thing about the personal planets (sun, moon, mercury, venus and mars) is that they move along quickly, so whether you're experiencing bad or good times, changes are imminent. This too shall pass...

jade

you are RIGHT...........i'm in a great mood today!!!!

love
jade

isthmus nekoi

I was having a lousy sync rate w/my dreams for awhile... real bad recall, and then 15 rolled around and the memories were quite extensive. Pages and pages of memories. Lasted until Monday... (darn construction on the road makes it verrrrrry hard to concentrate when you wake up!!!!)

Also, I'd like to add a hearty thank you to everyone else's for the links you posted in a different thread and for sharing your knowledge :)