Eclips in Pisces on March 8th

bluelagune

Hi... need advice here.

I have my moon and Pisces in 12th house. I've been anxious since yesterday and I'm not sure why? I'm waiting for a response to an interview that I'm usually kinda not feeling anything but this time Im having chest pains. What gives?

WolfSwan

Hi... need advice here.

I have my moon and Pisces in 12th house. I've been anxious since yesterday and I'm not sure why? I'm waiting for a response to an interview that I'm usually kinda not feeling anything but this time Im having chest pains. What gives?

I'm by no means an expert but my understanding is that the 12th house is about secrets and shadows. It's the house of the unconscious and what's hidden from public view. It's ruled by Pisces too I think. Perhaps this is impacting some deep seated anxieties and fears that you've been sweeping under the rug and that are being brought to the surface for you to deal with and release for good?

bluelagune

I'm by no means an expert but my understanding is that the 12th house is about secrets and shadows. It's the house of the unconscious and what's hidden from public view. It's ruled by Pisces too I think. Perhaps this is impacting some deep seated anxieties and fears that you've been sweeping under the rug and that are being brought to the surface for you to deal with and release for good?

I just started reading on the 12th. I'm not sure how it will effect me.

dadsnook2000

Question

How has the 12th house affected you in the past? Last Sept. 13th, 2015 there was a Solar Eclipse in Virgo, opposite Pisces, at 20 Virgo. On March 20, 2015, there was a Solar Eclipse at 29 Pisces. Sept. 11, 2007 saw a Solar Eclipse at 18 Virgo. March 19, 2007 a Solar Eclipse occurred at 28 Pisces. Sept. 22, 2006 had a Solar Eclipse at 29 Virgo. Feb. 26, 1998 had a Solar Eclipse at 7 Pisces. The past is always a good starting point for understanding what the future might bring. You would be surprised how dumb we are in repeating what we have experienced before.

bluelagune

How has the 12th house affected you in the past? Last Sept. 13th, 2015 there was a Solar Eclipse in Virgo, opposite Pisces, at 20 Virgo. On March 20, 2015, there was a Solar Eclipse at 29 Pisces. Sept. 11, 2007 saw a Solar Eclipse at 18 Virgo. March 19, 2007 a Solar Eclipse occurred at 28 Pisces. Sept. 22, 2006 had a Solar Eclipse at 29 Virgo. Feb. 26, 1998 had a Solar Eclipse at 7 Pisces. The past is always a good starting point for understanding what the future might bring. You would be surprised how dumb we are in repeating what we have experienced before.
Be right back ....

Sept 13/2015 - someone from my past showed up after 10 years but I ignored him. I knew he was up to no good. I also started a project that failed.
March 20/2015 - a guy who was stalking me for 6 years tryed to contact me again, I told him I'll call the police if he did not go away.
Sept 11/2007 - Had a huge fight with my boss who tryed to force me to be his mistress and controled my every move.
Sept 22/2006 - just started the job at this place a month before.

The 2015 years, my senses went through the roof. I knew why each person was contacting me, I knew what response the wanted and the response I provided kinda through them into Tower type experience.

dadsnook2000

You have your reply, perhaps.

You have your reply, perhaps. What links these events that you cited are problems with inappropriate relationships. In a more detailed sense, this needs to be considered from several angles. Are you somehow inviting attention from the wrong people? Do you have clear goals for what you seek from others? Is your work or your position at work such that you represent a power or influence that others seek --- do they want to use you to aid them?

How you investigate this will depend upon how much you know about astrology. Each of those events require study of the appropriate charts. There are many ways of using charts and many methods. Use what you know. Look for similarities between the charts, events. Stick to the basics and don't involve complexities that are unfamiliar to you.

bluelagune

I'm not sure if I'm reading it right but here I go...

The eclips is in Pisces
Sun, moon, chiron and SN opose Jupiter & NN in Virgo

I have:
Jupiter in Cancer (4th house)
North Node in Virgo (Asc node)
Saturn in Virgo (6th house)
+
Gemini in 2 and 3 houses
Neptune in Sag (9th and 8th houses)
Pisces in 12th and SN

So here is what I can tell you from what is happening currently on my life. I am an obsessive compulsive workoholic and I love it (Midheaven in Capricorn and Saturn in Virgo). Problem however are other people that are in position of power. To them I'm a tool send from heaven. I don't mind helping people (Jupiter in Cancer) but sometimes I give so much that people suck the life out of me. (North node in Virgo). .... here is where it gets horrible: in order to keep me in place of work managers seek to control or direct my dreams. If my dreams match theirs they make sure I'm so hidden from other managers that I cannot leave them. Or if the dreams do not match theirs, they are destroyed. My Sun Leo is in 5th house, my pleasure is to be seen for what I do and how I work and how I help. So this eclips I have hidden enemies (Pisces in 12th house) ... a guy I worked for who is Pisces BTW is trying desperately to find my dreams and my goals for the future so they can be derailed. He needs me to work for him. We no longer work with each other but he tryed to force me to go back. So this week I decided to permanently saver the connection. So no more communicating with him. And BTW.... privious the eclipses were same thing... people Virgo or Pisces were trying to control me.