God/dess Connection Spread

tabi

I thought this would be an interesting way to connect to the gods, sometimes my ideas work better the others and while I've tried it I'm slightly confused on one aspect of it.

If you have a god/dess based deck pull them all out; I used the Llewellyn which has the Majors as Welsh mythology. If you're deck is all mytho based the don't worry about separating. For those who don't have a god/dess based tarot, use an oracle or make some simple cards with 3x5 index cards and writing the names of the god/desses you want to know or work with.

please arrange how you see fit.​

1) The Godhead
2) What is their message to me?
3) What lesson are thy trying to teach me?
4) What is my purpose in meeting them?
5) Where meeting them will guide me?

(and just thought of: What offering can I make to them?)

*My confusion is I got the Queen of Swords-Rx for five..*shrugging* not important to this throw?

Glass Owl

Wow, I'm glad that I found this. I think that this spread would work great with my Gods and Titans oracle and a Tarot deck.

I think I will pull the first card from the Gods and Titans deck. Then I will pull two cards from a Tarot deck for position 2 and 3.

wildchilde

ooh interesting! you must have read my mind, because I was just thinking the other night I wanted to create/try a Goddess spread. Thank you so much for sharing this! when I get a chance I am going to give it a go. I like how the layout looks like a bird in flight :) The only thing I personally might consider changing is the order of questions 3 and 4. Don't know why but it seemed like that might make more sense to me in a reading. I also wonder to myself if this spread shouldn't be done with just the Majors since we are communicating with the God/desses, I'm not sure if earthly concerns are that appropriate. (just thinking out loud here, as I really don't know for sure). As to your Queen, the mods might have something to day about this...but I think you would have to post that in Your Readings section to get comments for this.

Thanks again! I will let you know when I get a chance to try it.

Eyebright

Nice find Glass Owl! I'm definitely going to do this spread :D

Red_Ocean

What is, "The Godhead"? Sorry to seem clueless. :)