Victorian Trade Card Tarot - In Progress!

Marcia959

Ok, here's one more card to tide you over. This is The Fool.

Attachments

• VTCT Fool Sample.jpg
    VTCT Fool Sample.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 97

Cocobird55

Thank you -- great card!

MoonGypsy

Adorable! Thanks, Marcia! :*

morticia monroe

I love the little Fool, Marcia, and I'm so very excited to receive my deck!

Marcia959

The second batch went out today (had a bleeping blip yesterday). If you've paid for your deck prior to today, you will be getting an email from me shortly confirming your package.

Thanks to all who have ordered!

Cocobird55

Mine arrived today! I've been so looking forward to it, but I didn't quite know what to expect.

The deck is wonderful. Marcia has done an amazing job of matching trade cards to tarot meanings. It's definitely a readable deck. The cardstock is very good, and it came wrapped up as a present in some lovely tarot paper. I had some marbled fabric in good colors for the deck, so I made it a bag. Getting this deck made my day!

MoonGypsy

yep! :love: i got mine today too! It is so charming! i love the backs too. Wonderful card stock and feels great in the hands. Shuffles like a dream. And, best of all! It really looks to be a very readable deck! Great Job, Marcia! Thanks! :heart:And as CCB 55 said, it was like opening a lovely present. :D Now to find just the right bag...:)

Hugs and Blessings,
MG

morticia monroe

Marcia, I just got mine and I love it!

Give me a little time to befriend them, and I'll post my thoughts.
I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase. So much so that I'm on my way to buy another. :)

misfitknits

although i can't BUY this deck, i just stopped by to say that i absolutely LOVE this deck!!! :D

marcia, this looks so intriguing, and i love the art style! you have put the images together with the tarot card associations brilliantly! i just love the devil card!!! devil, women, shoes!!! haha, love it! even the 6 of swords, it's like this gentle, caring, nurturing mother moving her little ducks to safer water!!! great job! it will be surely missed in my collection!

Bonnie

Package Has Arrived!

Marcia -

I am thrilled to say that my deck has arrived! I loved the packaging (was very careful taking the lovely wrapping paper off!), totally appreciate the small size, and adore the images! Kudos!