what do you want to know

Hexi

Thanks again for the feedback, I am hoping that some of you will phone in when the show is on (no date as yet). Of course, I do not have all the answers, but I hoped to get a dialogue going so I could set an outline for the show. I will consider all of these comments.

For promotion, advertising, at least for me, it has been forums like this one, Tarot Town, Tarot Guild, the ATA and that kind of thing doing shows, magazine articles, reviews and the like. It seems that people are more likely to purchase an item that is promoted by word of mouth than advertising. I know that has played a huge part.

Distribution is a whole other ball game. Thanks for your input, I am all ears. Cheers Hexi

Hexi

show date

The last Saturday in Feb. 26th noon, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tarottoday you can Skype in for questions or you can join in the chatroom.
I will talk a bit about my process in creating the Pearls of Wisdom deck and how I went about doing things as well a addressing some of the questions you have asked. Open to more feedback. Cheers Hexi