doubt

Michael Sternbach

Based on my experience of nearly three decades, I agree. The cards you get are always the right ones - because they are the ones you get. :laugh:

I still deliberately get in touch with my inner self before I start shuffling. Maybe that optimizes my drawing? (It also helps accessing my intuition for interpretation, but that's another story.)

Krakken

I still deliberately get in touch with my inner self before I start shuffling.

I do that too. and when its something really really really important ... i think about my animal totem. good idea for a new thread. :)

Michael Sternbach

Although I will never do it, I accept comfortably that other people pick randomly from all over their decks after they have shuffled.

:grin: Well, not exactly randomly...

The question I keep asking (and no one has answered yet) is that, if you are picking intuitively from all over the deck, why oh why do you waste time shuffling and cutting?

My, oh, my, because it's a ritual that helps me to connect with the cards. Also, if I never shuffled them, sooner or later I would more or less know where to expect a particular card.

Hope this helps...

Michael Sternbach

I do that too. and when its something really really really important ... i think about my animal totem. good idea for a new thread. :)

Yes, it is! :)

Richard

You picked the card - that is the one you were meant to pick.

End of. :)

You doubted if you picked the right card. that's the response you were meant to have.