Five of pentecles and snow

Slowflyingmonkey

Five not six sorry

I drew five of pentacles last night as my card for today and was worried that I was going to have a bad day, but, it turned out that I had a totally normal, uneventful day. It did snow though, and the five of pentacles does depict a snowy scene (I use the International Icon Tarot). It was nice to see that sometimes the minor arcana cards really can be mundane.

Padma

I could totally see 5 Pents as stuck outside in the snow, walking past warm buildings.

Slowflyingmonkey, the cards are often quite literal, in daily spreads especially :) you could see Hanged Man as waiting on hold, or waiting in a line; Tower as tripping and falling; Ace Pents as a coin you find on the ground; 4 of Cups as a box of 4 glasses that is given to you, but you don't really like them - the list goes on.

Are you keeping a tarot journal? That always helps! Note down all the things that come to mind for that card on the day you drew it, and before you know it, you have a tarot guidebook. :thumbsup:

laurence

Hi!

I already had the sun representing a heat wave and the Moon simply representing night time.
Or the Chariot for my car.

Slowflyingmonkey

Are you keeping a tarot journal? That always helps! Note down all the things that come to mind for that card on the day you drew it, and before you know it, you have a tarot guidebook. :thumbsup:

I am actually and it very fun/informative. Having a personal connection to individual cards really brings them to life :)

nisaba

It was nice to see that sometimes the minor arcana cards really can be mundane.

Heavens, they are literal very often! Never discount what's shown in the picture in favour of something deeply symbolic, if the picture is what is happening in your world. :)